• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

..Another new member

Agent9

NAXJA Forum User
I just payed my member dues so I'm almost official. At least I have a couple of posts already. ;)
I have a 96 country version with a 3" lift, otherwise stock. Might have to stay that way for a while since we're building a house w/detached garage. My girlfriend is a mechanic so she said we're building a 30x32 garage with 12' sidewalls so we can put a lift in. OK honey, whatever you say. I put down a down payment on the garage already. :) ..As long as she doesn't hog it all the time!

Welcome Agent ... sounds like you have a good wife for this hobby.

Les

Boy am I jealous! Where in MO do you live?

We're in house springs, just outside St. Louis. Hey, he can keep parts at my house.....as long as they're ones that I need! ;)
Actually, one thing I'd like to eventually do is have a "maintainance day". When I lived out west there were a bunch of us who all had the same mototrcycles and we'd pick a day to barbeque and install new parts, do maintenance, etc. It was always a good time and a good learning experience.

seanR said:
Don't tell him!
He will fill it with non running XJ, MJ, and now diesel Suburban parts.
The man has a sickness!

Got the 'burb running today (took a sick day... my truck was sick!) I had to replace the engine oil cooler, I had cracked it when I installed the aftermarket lines last week. Now to figure out the electrical gremlins in Jen's Jeep.

House Springs... I guess that's about an hour from me. I'm in Wentzville in St Charles County. I plan on hosting similar wrench fests as soon as the warm weather stabilizes, but my garage isn't as nice as yours.

Last edited:
Back