• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another JeeperJohn Success Story

CherokeeNewbie

NAXJA Forum User
I know you guys are probably tired of hearing how great JeeperJohn is but he has done it again. Called him up yesterday and told him I needed some of his famous motor mounts, got a call today saying come on down lets put these bad boys in. You cant get that kind of turn around time from the other motor mount manufacturers. Not only was John a stand up guy that totally went out of his way to install these mounts for me, but the mounts are awesome. They are beefy and pretty all around bad ass. Thanks for the help John and word of advice to anyone out there that is looking for motor mounts that wont go bad every 3 months, call John.

if you dont mind or he doesnt mind what did these run? and do you have pics? my motor moves a bit to much when i shift so i think its time!

I tell you what DesertRunner, my motor doesnt move an inch anymore. Huge improvement overnight. Please excuse the dirty engine bay, went and had some fun in the mud after the rain and havent had a chance to clean it

PC280001.jpg

PC280002.jpg

PC280003.jpg

PC280005.jpg

PC280006.jpg

Last edited:
nice! looks like he changed the design a bit. the ones he made me were made out of a set of old OEM mounts, and they are still nice and strong. some of you have seen how hard i drive my XJ, and they are holding up great!

CIMG4143.jpg

CIMG4145.jpg

John is a good guy to deal with :cheers:

I appreciate all the kind words. Instead of just bitching about not making enough money I am doing something about it. I like being able to offer my fellow jeepers a good value for their money in these tough times.

JeeperJohn aids another XJ addict once again! I belive I saw some of these mounts in his garage in the works a few weeks ago when he helped me with a waterpump and budget boost on my first XJ. MANY THANKS TO YOU JOHN!!!!!! Looks like there is a lot of people out there that owe you much gratitude! I am sure I will be a repeat customer as modifications are necessary/wanted.

PS. Thanks for staying out of my rear end while I was there! hahahaha Love that signature! HAHAHAHAHA

JeeperJohn aids another XJ addict once again! I belive I saw some of these mounts in his garage in the works a few weeks ago when he helped me with a waterpump and budget boost on my first XJ. MANY THANKS TO YOU JOHN!!!!!! Looks like there is a lot of people out there that owe you much gratitude! I am sure I will be a repeat customer as modifications are necessary/wanted.

PS. Thanks for staying out of my rear end while I was there! hahahaha Love that signature! HAHAHAHAHA
Ha ha, aww c'mon. How about we get you a whole new rear end?

Jeeper John is the shit. He helped me out big time by coming down here and helping me install my tranny :) i cant wait to get my gears done by him lol dont take that sexually haha jk :roflmao:

I am looking at having a local shop plasma or laser cut me some parts so I can go into production on these. I hope to have about 20 sets of mounts made by the end of feb, stay tuned.

Back