• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Ballistic Fab GIVEAWAY!

registered

thanks for the chance

soooo....what is the verdict? Is this thing still a go??

Sorry guys! Hand surgery a long weekend and the opening of dove season all messed me up a little bit.

I will be announcing the winners today!

Thank you for the continued support. Dave

Here is what we've all been waiting for! The Ballistic Fabrication giveaway winners are:

5th place for a
Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate in the amount of $20......fasteddieyj

4th place for a
Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate in the amount of $20......CaliXJ

3rd place for a Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate in the amount of $25......
Jeepsterboy101

2nd place for a Ballistic Fabrication gift certificate in the amount of $50......
P1atinum

and the big winner, the 1st place prize goes to......
xcm

In the past, I have always had my children draw numbers from a hat or just pick numbers out of the air. This time we used a random number generator. So a big thanks to the guys at random.org for allowing us use of their generator!

I am sure that there are 5 people who are quite happy and a bunch who wish my kids chose. LOL!

Enjoy and get back to me ASAP about your winnings. I still need to issue the gift certs for this, but will have them assigned to you sometime tomorrow!

All the best and thanks for trying! Dave

Congrats guys,
Thanks Dave and Ballistic!

winner winner, chicken dinner!

holy crap, got a txt today up on the scaffolding that i'd won! awesomeness! made my day!

thanks for running these giveaways ballistic!

thanks for the chance...I will remain a loser for a bit longer.

Cheese "but I still got a smokin hottie for a wife" Man

Back