• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Ballistic Fab GIVEAWAY!

To celebrate our no longer being a part of an alternate 4x4 forum we are going to add a 4th and 5th place prize.

Both will be $20 gift certificates! Not much, but it certainly adds to your chances of winning! Keep the entries coming!

To celebrate our no longer being a part of an alternate 4x4 forum we are going to add a 4th and 5th place prize.

Both will be $20 gift certificates! Not much, but it certainly adds to your chances of winning! Keep the entries coming!

Not trying to start anyting here but why celebrate being banned from the "alternate 4x4 forum?" They at one time provided much buisness to you. I am sure that this has blown my chances of winning but this would have been the only way I would have ordered anything from you anyways due to all the negative feed back I have read here and on the alternate 4x4 forum.

edit: then again if for some reason I do win something and your customer service and shipping is far better than all the hear say than you could potentially gain another customer, but we may never know.

Last edited:
Not trying to start anyting here but why celebrate being banned from the "alternate 4x4 forum?" They at one time provided much buisness to you. I am sure that this has blown my chances of winning but this would have been the only way I would have ordered anything from you anyways due to all the negative feed back I have read here and on the alternate 4x4 forum.

edit: then again if for some reason I do win something and your customer service and shipping is far better than all the hear say than you could potentially gain another customer, but we may never know.

It was intended to be a shot aimed at ourselves and perhaps even a release of the disappointment we have for letting this happen. We did not meet their requirements and are now simply paying the consequences. Sorry if the remark didn't come off that way. We all pay the consequences of our actions, both positive and negative. By no means are we happy with the decision, but like all things in life, we respect their judgement in doing what they felt was right.

As far as winning this, the only posts that are deemed ineligible are the ones made by me for obvious reasons. I can't win my own contest.

It was intended to be a shot aimed at ourselves and perhaps even a release of the disappointment we have for letting this happen. We did not meet their requirements and are now simply paying the consequences. Sorry if the remark didn't come off that way. We all pay the consequences of our actions, both positive and negative. By no means are we happy with the decision, but like all things in life, we respect their judgement in doing what they felt was right.

As far as winning this, the only posts that are deemed ineligible are the ones made by me for obvious reasons. I can't win my own contest.

Since I can't edit....the term I was looking for was self deprecation.

Once something of this magnitude happens, you own it, and work with what you are given. I am not happy about it, but I will certainly make due with what we are given.

This allows us to reallocate a significant amount of revenue into other smaller forums, Facebook, Google and other advertising methods that we have seen a great deal of success from.

Yes yes yes! The date is August 31st, sorry guys, I copy and pasted and thought I changed all of the dates. It is absolutely the 31st of August.

Dave

Thanks Dave for the chance.

I've been registered on your site for quite some time now.

Registered. Thanks for the chance!!!

Already registered last time I purchased stuff from ya. :thumbup:

Thanks,
Cheeseman-OUT!

Registered

Back