• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

And u guys doubted me!!

Stoney

NAXJA Forum User
i got my jeep runnin yesterday. put the 96 brake system in!! the unit itself bolted right in no drilling or grinding required!! fab'd some brake lines and boom! it works, better than it did b4 i took out the old abs system that was broken. so just need to fix some cracks and i am ready to go!!

stoney

Stoney said:
i got my jeep runnin yesterday. put the 96 brake system in!! the unit itself bolted right in no drilling or grinding required!! fab'd some brake lines and boom! it works, better than it did b4 i took out the old abs system that was broken. so just need to fix some cracks and i am ready to go!!

stoney

:guitar: Right on man. We got some fab skills in this Chapter. :yelclap: So are you coming on the Rubicon trip in from 6/17-20 now?
Troy

um probly not i am gettin my wisdom teeth pulled.

stoney

I hope you'll still be makin it to Swamp so's I can check out your swap before I do mine. At least by then you shouldn't look like a chipmunk storin up nuts for the winter anymore after havin your teeth pulled. How much pedal force is needed to stop w/the dual diaphram setup? It's hard enough tryin' to stop with my 32's and abs. The thought of goin to 35's and still tyin to stop w/abs is a little spooky :scared: . So hopefully I'll be using the abs as a boat anchor before I'm able to put some 35's on my xj.

Stoney said:
um probly not i am gettin my wisdom teeth pulled.

stoney

I think someone said that they are bringing on board tools (compressor with air tools) so we can take care of all your problems on the trail :D

um well the braking power is another story. it still isn't the best but its probly the calipers i guess.

stoney

Back