• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alternate April Run : Bald Mtn

I can go on the 26th if you guys decide to go then.Seeing how I am so far from you guys,Concord, maybe I could come up on Friday night and stay at someones house.No cats though because i AM DEATHLY allergic to cats. Let me know,Thanks.

Actually Chuck, I will probably come to your house that morning and drop off that garbage can dealy-whopper. Unless of course you want it to be tossed around in the back of my Jeep while on Bald :D

:hang:

so everyone is having a sleep over at chucks?:)
im posting that on pirate now!
hahahahha
someone post a home number so we can call at about 4am

I guess I have a couple of guys going straight to my house Sat. morning, @ 8am. Here's my address in case it missed the last server backup.

837 W. Andrews
Fresno, CA

Expedia, MapQuest all work well. Clinton/99 or Ashlan/99 exits are the ones I take.

PM me for my home number. :)

Otherwise meet at the corner of Auberry and 168, Chevron station, Foster freeze, and super market. 9am :)

I'm going rain, snow or shine. Bring some rain gear just in case.

Look Chuck, I'm reading the board!!! I can swing by your house in the a.m. and we can have us a convoy:D

Back