• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

alot of stuff for sale....really alot.

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
c-rok steering system powder coated red----$75

M.O.R.E steering box brace also powder coated red----$50

Skyjacker 3" coils in new like condition ---$75

rusty's bomproof motor mounts---$50

tuffy XJ security console insert with grey top-----$100

renix era 4.0 pace setter header and y pipe/ downpipe $100 (or trade for HO header)

jeepers n creepers bored out throttle body for 91-96 HO motors w/ working sensors still attached----$100

dana 44 3.73 & down open carrier with spider gears-----$20

new yukon dana 44 3.92 & up open carrier in plastic still----$50 (P/N DAN706025X0

vintage snap-on torque wrench TQR-200 $100

chevy 8 lug d44 4.10 complete with flatops $150 (will part out for knuckle and outers perfect for histeer swap with locking hubs and 30 spline outers)

parts located in san deigo californa area 92008, PAYPAL accepted will ship on YOUR dime....pm all questions and im open to trades if youve got something i like....so let me know what you got!

Last edited:
Pic of the tuffy please :)

these are parts that would turn a normal dana 30 into a d30/44 combo axle. you get rid of your outer knuckles, stubs and unit bearing and replace it with 3/4 ton dana 44 parts that will allow you to run hi steer arms via flatop tapped knuckles and have locking hubs with 30 spline outer axle shafts.

do some research.

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
chevy 8 lug d44 4.10 complete with flatops $150 (will part out for knuckle and outers perfect for histeer swap with locking hubs and 30 spline outers

TwoOne said:
Your PM's are full BTW, but I would like some pics of the header please. twoonestyle at gmail dot com.

fixed the PM box my bad.

ya ill snap a pic of it tomorrow.

3.93 & up carrier sold, tuffy console pending, steering box brace sold.

Back