• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All I want for christmas...

BrettM said:
have you played with the 20d? crazy awesome camera...

No, I haven't really played with any of them yet. I was looking at the Digital Rebel mostly based on cost. I'm thinking of waiting for the Minolta 7D to come down a bit in price. It looks like a great camera. I currently own a Maxxum 7si so I could keep my lenses. But, I really don't have any high dollar lenses so I'm not sure if it's worth it. Image quality is my only real concern and I want the flexibility of an SLR. I don't make any money off photography so I'm wondering if the low $$ is the way to go. I think I'm going to scratch the DSLR off the Christmas list for now. So, that leaves just the welder ;).

B-loose

Beezil said:
maybe some of these guys will get some funnay in thier e-stockings
What is this "funnay" you speak of? It dearly intrigues me. PLEASE, tell me more. I must know! I must know!

The damage that I've done to my rockers and seam pinch and rear bumper to go away... and to be magically replaced with rockrails and new rear bumper.

hey, it could happen

Back