• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's Offroad Armor A+

Outlander560

NAXJA Forum User
I'm writing this to give an UPDATE on AJ's Offroads CURRENT status seeing all the threads are a couple years old.

I'm a VERY happy customer with how everything worked out with AJ's. To give you all a little insight I purchased a tire carrier from them a few weeks ago. To be honest with you all yes, I was a little skeptical especially with a few of the things I have read (WAY IN THE PAST), boy did I do my research before dropping that kinda coin. I had butterflys but between the price being hundreds of dollars less then the competition with all the same recovery pioints INCLUDED, being cut and fold ready, triangulated swingarm mount with adjustabile tire depth as well as being 27* angled to follow the lines of the hatch made me start drooling. SO I bit the bullet went ahead and purchased it. A few days after I know I made the right decision, I got a call from Chris saying the bumper will be finished the following week after they finish the previous ones in line, and he will send me a picture when it is done. Next friday comes and bam in my inbox is a picture of the tire carrier asking me if I liked everything before they shipped it out. I was floored to say the least I didnt expect it. BIG props to Chris, Jami and all the others working at AJ's offroad they really turned things around and are cooking, customer support is WAY up even after hours (midnight) I recieved an email answering a few of my questions. Very pleased and very impressed. If anyone has any interest to see the craftsmanship of this rear bumper tire carrier I will gladly post pictures before and after I mount it to my xj..

Also they are getting big into custom design front bumpers. For xj's and even other vehicles like pickups, blazers and such they are experimenting with. So if you have always had that dream bumper where you can imagine it and draw it but don't have the know how or the tools to do so call AJ's and talk to them they will work very well with you in getting that dream bumper. If anyone has any questions feel free to respond here of pm me.

Jon (Outlander560)

Back