• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

After 3 days of driving

Mark WNC

NAXJA Member # 481
Were finally home, after a stop at Graceland for Crystals birthday,
home sweet home.
I hope everyone else made it home safe and sound also.

Home sweet NC

Glad to hear you got back fine. Hope Molly slept alot. I make the trip starting next Monday.............

Welcome back to the land of trees

& glad you'uns made it back safe & sound. My 8 hr tail-end road-trip was lonely, but my 'new' XJ kept me company getting to know it.

See y'all in Tellico in a couple weeks! :D

Elvis is doing just fine,
He say hi to everyone.

Motorman hope you make it home ok,
I forgot you were going to Seattle.

we'll see ya in Tellico Thursday night or Friday.

glad you loosers made it back safe "hope motorman gets home safe". see you in tellico fri 10-31

i'm not bitter
2"stuck here this year"offroad

I just got home today. Now I have to go back to work:eek: I can't wait till moab next year. maybe I will see some of you guys at Paragon or Tellico before then. Later, Eric

nothing to look forward to other than going to work and studying for tests. So I took my time and drove a lot of out of the way scenic routes.

shizza-my-nizza said:
nothing to look forward to other than going to work and studying for tests. So I took my time and drove a lot of out of the way scenic routes.
Eric-
It was great wheeling with ya. That's an awesome rig you have. It gives me LOTS of ideas..;)

Back