• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adam's XJ FOUND!

Re: Adam's XJ STOLEN!

IXNAYXJ said:
I couldn't imagine a crack-head really wanting every Michael Bolton compilation CD ever produced, but you never know. ;)

-----Matt-----

Well, I'll admit it. I'm a fan!
os09sm.jpg

IXNAYXJ said:
I couldn't imagine a crack-head really wanting every Michael Bolton compilation CD ever produced, but you never know. ;)

-----Matt-----

What if said crackhead was a "no-talent ass clown"?

IXNAYXJ said:

-----Matt-----

Well, they're gone. Hope he has a hell of a time hawking them :) Don't forget George Michael, Elton John, Michael Jackson etc.

Adam

They got my sunglasses, SOG multi tool, (didn't take the stauns, yessss), all my wonderful CDs, my cd player, and i think that's it. They rummaged through my tools and spare parts, but didn't want any of it I guess. Winch kit, air compressors, spare axles, all my tools, still there :)

adamusmc2002 said:
They got my sunglasses, SOG multi tool, (didn't take the stauns, yessss), all my wonderful CDs, my cd player, and i think that's it. They rummaged through my tools and spare parts, but didn't want any of it I guess. Winch kit, air compressors, spare axles, all my tools, still there :)

They probably thought that was all garbage anyway.

Maybe you should subscribe to Matt's anti-theft method of scattering garbage and spent shell casings on the floor while keeping the interior smelling of soggy-buffalo to thwart would-be theives. :laugh3:

- Jay

That sucks about the CDs ... musical tastes aside, thats going to be a bitch to replace them all. Good luck with the insurance folks. :)

Adam, I have a fixed window right here in Sumner, along with 115 gigs of MP3s. All "legally" downloaded ;) I've got alot of Elton and Michael J. Not so much of the other two fruitcakes. :) Celine Dion though..

Seriously, if you're desperate for tunes, I got ya covered. Bring over your laptop you can copy all 33,000.

Sorry to hear about this.

Been there. Luckily mine was unrunnable. They only destroyed the ingnition, locks, a wing window and stole my ODB reader, CD Player, two amps, a Tire deflator, and a fancy tire presure gauge.

Sucks. I was debating adding LoJack to the Jeep or a seperate toggle for the fuel pump cut off. Have not gotten around to the Jeep, but my new toy is getting LoJack.

These guys are mentioning IPod inputs. Another option I got on my new CD player is a USB Port. Filled up the old 256 mb and now working on the 2 Gig Flashdrive. I love not carrying CD's anymore. Now that I have a convertable, I never want to carry CD's again.

Later
Jason

Ackattack said:
Did you have your CDs burned onto your computer?

Yeah, actually. The two cases that were in the jeep i had already burned, a couple weeks ago. The 3rd was in the office, in my apartment, so I still have those.

I am looking for an ipod cd player, 90exjay(Sean) works at Cartoys and is gonna help me pick out a good one with my insurance money. Gotta see an adjuster next tuesday. got a $500 deductible, and impound fees were 210, so almost half way there already.

They only cover a flat $200 of personal items(cds, sunglasses, multitools, power drills, etc. ) Which i lost all of these things, probably worth 7-800, But what are you gonna do?

XJCasper said:
These guys are mentioning IPod inputs. Another option I got on my new CD player is a USB Port. Filled up the old 256 mb and now working on the 2 Gig Flashdrive. I love not carrying CD's anymore. Now that I have a convertable, I never want to carry CD's again.

Which one did you get? I LOVE the USB function on mine. :) The 4GB Sandisk Cruzer Titanium carries a ton of music on it and is virtually indestructible. The blue LED in the Cruzer matches the blue on the stereo, too. :geek:

I picked up a kenwood. Don't remember what model. Very convenient.

My 2 gig is only 1/4 full.

Later
Jason

wow! i have been missing allot, glad you got it back!

P.S. anyone steals mine they will be killed......

GreenbeltXJ said:
P.S. anyone steals mine they will be killed......

is that a challenge?

WaXJ_Skier said:
is that a challenge?

I'm kinda curious, why don't you try it Joe.

:twak:

Back