• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AAA

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
You guys that drive your rigs to the trail should seriously think about getting AAA. If you buy the right package they will tow you up to 100 miles.

VERY cheap insurance.

and sometimes even if we tow our junk...

picture.php

You guys that drive your rigs to the trail should seriously think about getting AAA. If you buy the right package they will tow you up to 100 miles.

VERY cheap insurance.

Waiting on my tax return then joining up. I should have a long time ago.

Don't wait too long, IIRC they require a certain amount of days as a member before full benefits apply (aka can't sign up on the side of the road for towing services). It's not long, 24 or 48 hrs maybe.

I don't know about the midwest but in NorCal you can get premier coverage for about 89.00 a year and it will give you one 200 mile tow and two 100 mile tows. It's great for the member not so much for the TT driver because 3A changed the way they pay them. I dispatch for a 3A contract station. It's definetly worth it.

in response to pat's message.... So will AAA RV plus, I think it's $160/yr for My wife and me. Would be sheaper for a single guy.

AAA premier tows up to 3 service calls, With one being a tow of up to 200 miles!!

$170/year for 2 people..

I had my jeep towed 189 miles.. the call was a $600 ticket with the driver staying the night in my town on AAA's dime..

It's WORTH it guys!

several years ago I broke my rear axle in the quarry.
I had to be towed from there to kid4lyfs (Crown Point)
and it cost me a bundle.
I may get this.

BOB

I have never heard of the one that Pat posted.

There was a huge thread on pirate a while ago discussing this same issue. Good Sam's and AAA were at the top, I don't recall NMC being mentioned.

I'm going to need to get some coverage, but they have to be able to tow a big ass trailer too.

mac 'AAA couldn't help Rosco's busted trailer coupler in NM last year' gyvr

Coach-net is geared toward large RVs, travel trailers and motorcoaches (as the name suggests). Good company from what I know. Search a little on rv.net, should give some more info.

We have Liberty Mutual insurance. If towing to the location of their choice it is 100% covered. If we want to go to somewhere else, they pay up to $50.00 and we pay after that. Not bad.

Back