• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A 13 year old Father.

Sherman_thetank

Keep it pinned!
Tha means by the time he graduates High school his kid will be 5....And when the kid can go to bars, he is only 35....wow

Very irresponsible! Obviously their parents didn't educate them well enough to understand what could happen and how serious something like this is.

Somehow, I smell a hoax. It seems the Sun is more famous for their page 3 girls than news...not to mention if the kid hasn't even had his voice change it would seem unlikely that he's gone through puberty even...:)

That crossed my mind, on how it was even possible for a kid that young to be able to get her pregnant.

Very irresponsible! Obviously their parents didn't educate them well enough to understand what could happen and how serious something like this is.

blah, my parents taught me about sex drugs n alcohol, but I got involved in all of those, doesn't make them bad parents, just made me a... KID.

I'm pretty sure this is bullsh*t. The sun is the equivalent of one of the magazines you see going through checkout line at the store.

National Enquirer?

Back