• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ For Sale - Rolled

Man i hate jerks who make you sit and wait for there a$$. Hey,if you do end up parting it out i got room for you here.This way the city won't give you any crap.Yes i will charge you, just any part off the jeep i want. Plus we'll make a sheet with the prices on it too.Those will be the starting price for said part. Best offer i can give you sir.

Plus i'll pull the parts off when they show and pay for them.

Wow...not even my sale and this is an awesome offer. Kuddos to you sir! :angel: GLWS

Sold! Thank you! Winch is available for $600.00 if anyone is interested. Its a Warn 9000 with Custom Splice Synthetic Rope Cable

I guess this is as good a place as any....sorry moderators....

I will be back for sure, I'm not sure if it will be an XJ or not but once you've tasted jeepin you can't quit. I owe a lot to a lot of folks on naxja. This forum has given so much knowledge and even more than that community. Ya I know I'm not a red letter but that's another argument for another day. I just want to thank Scott, you were the first to introduce me to the SoCal Desert Rats....another RIP, that was a great thread, and on my first voyage Scott, the Mayor, and the Captain was there. Scott while you are always going DFO on us your as real as it gets! Curt you are the most authentic and genuine stand up man I have ever met, they call you the Mayor for a reason. Bill you fall right in behind the two of them. Paul you seem to see things from a different angle and come up with great solutions followed by quality work. Tone....well what's not to love about you. O ya Captain, I'm still sporting my 25 dollar ob2 Bluetooth fob thanks to you. All of you have been there for me through so much and I hope that I can at least ride shotgun and be your greese monkey when need be. Thanks! Love you guys! Till the next time we meet!

Curt you are the most authentic and genuine stand up man I have ever met, they call you the Mayor for a reason.

Let's not go toss'n the "man" word around... I'm sure you've meet several others who are probably more deserving of your fine compliment, it is still appreciated though, so thank you.
While they call me the Mayor sometimes... They also call me JACKASS ! allot of the time, I'll answer to both... :sunshine: Toss me an E-mail from time to time... we need to do a camping trip in the new behemoth... I know a razorback in Tr.Haven I'd like to run it across... :laugh:
I'll echo the sentiments concerning the other Low Desert Desertbillys... All fine folk.
Keep in touch & squeeze the girls for the Mayor...

The Mayor

Back