• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 xj 3000$ 6.5 lift

monkeysxj

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 98 xj that i dont have the time or space for now it has a 6.5 rough country lift 33x12x15 baja claws it does not have a t case in it right now but i do have a np231 for it and many outher parts will go with it too the jeep only has 87,000 on it i can not get pics of it right now it is in ohio and i am in illinois i will be back next weekend for a few days or so i would stay long if some one would want to come pick it up i would like to get 3000 out of it i know there are more thing i have done to it but i can not think of them right now

come on guys i know some one wants this jeep i just dont have the time for it any more or the space i will be in town this weekend if some one would like to look at it

a pic on here would really, really, really, really help.

pichers1.jpg

y don't you uploade the pics to a picture hosting website like photobucket.com and then post them in the thread like everyone else does.

that way we can all see it. my brother is interested btw.

Back