• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 Sport & 96 Classic FOR SALE in southern IL

96CheroKeeClassik

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so I just bought another cherokee (3rd one) from a friend that is already lifted with tires, gears, axles, all dented up, etc... so insted of lifting one of the jeeps i already have, like I originally planned... these two are for sale. Like I said the Jeep I just bought is already all beaten up from trails, and I really just couldn't see doing that to either one of these jeeps just because they are both so nice and solid. I have 3 cherokees now so at least one of these two needs to go!!

The black 98 is a "sport" model D35/ C8.25. 4.0L V6 automatic 4WD. It has cruise control, a factory electric sunroof, roof rack, power windows, locks & mirrors, keyless entry, 6-disc changer, 5000lbs tow hitch, grey interior, factory tint, cold A/C and it has 112k miles on it and it runs great. I recently just had a $700 tune-up done. (water pump, plugs, wires, rotor cap, right front ball joint, tranny flush, all fluids topped, etc.. I have the receipts) Asking $5,500 obo.

The white 96 is a "classic" model D35/ C8.25. It also has the 4.0L V6 auto 4WD. Cruise control, manual locks and windows, factory roof rack, factory paint matched flares, full tow package w/ tranny cooler, grey interior, cold A/C and tinted windows all around. It has 150k miles on it and it runs excellent as well. $3,500 obo

Thanks for looking. And if you have any questions feel free to ask. I can meet somewhere look at and test drive them, etc. The Jeeps are in Carbondale, IL.

PICT1841.jpg

PICT1843.jpg

PICT1840.jpg

PICT1552.jpg

Back