• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 cherokee

Hey guys, Brad Kilby here. Just wanted to say thanks for those that helped Brandon out on this. :cheers: He's a bit green on selling rigs but hey, it's his rig so I'll let him learn!

That said, I've helped him out so the add is re-written a little. Pics too! :)
This is the same text that went into Craigslist so please, if someone is serious about making an offer on this rig, don't be afraid to PM Brandon. Gotta start high and work your way down, right? ;)

1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ Classic 4x4, 4 Door, White Exterior, Grey Interior
Original Owner!
4.0 with 104,000 miles. First 98,000 were Soccer Moms grocery getter and garaged daily
4 Sp auto tranny, NP 231 Tcase
Electric Windows and Door Locks, PS, AC, Factory Tint, Factory Tow Package, Roof Rack., K&N Filter, New Battery, New upper and lower radiator hoses

Never been in an accident, Been off road lightly 2 times, Never towed anything. Interior is clean without tears.

Front Axle: HP D30 with 3.55 gears
Rear Axle: OEM 8.25 with 3.55 gears and disc brake conversion from 2004 Wrangler
Tires are Mickey Thompson 31x10.50x15 Baja MTZ
Wheels are 2004 Wrangler with Spidertrax 1.25” spacers
Lift is Rubicon Express RE6030 3.5” Short arm Super Flex W/Rear Springs and Bilstein 5150’s Front and 5100 Rear
Kilby Tcase and Gas Tank Skids
Pioneer Stereo, Kenwood Speakers
See pics here: http://www.dehesa4x4.com/bkilby/photoalbum/Brandons_XJ

Asking $7000 OBO or Trade for Wrangler TJ only.
Contact Brandon at [email protected] or 818-823-6300
Are you the guys behind Kilby Enterprises? I am wondering if there are any new offerings for brackets for York compressors for XJ's with A/C. I have a compressor sitting in my garage waiting to be installed and I don't have much time to make bracketry. Thanks

Are you the guys behind Kilby Enterprises? I am wondering if there are any new offerings for brackets for York compressors for XJ's with A/C. I have a compressor sitting in my garage waiting to be installed and I don't have much time to make bracketry. Thanks

John, I forget what year your XJ is. But Kilby has a bracket kit for 91-01 XJs that is not listed on their website. It's part number KE-1700. I have a York installed on my MJ and it was previously installed on my 98 XJ.

-edit- Just checked your profile and you have a 92. So the KE-1700 will work for you.

John, I forget what year your XJ is. But Kilby has a bracket kit for 91-01 XJs that is not listed on their website. It's part number KE-1700. I have a York installed on my MJ and it was previously installed on my 98 XJ.

-edit- Just checked your profile and you have a 92. So the KE-1700 will work for you.
Thanks bro :thumbup:

Back