• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 2 door project

resq229

NAXJA Forum User
Im considering selling my 98 2 door. its a very straight 2 door body, d30 frt, chry 8.25 rear, 3.55 gears, has the trac loc rear axle, brand new 35-12.5/ 15 bfg MTs on new cragar v5's, 6.5 to 7 inches of lift, drop brackets, new coils and spacers, new rear 6.5 springs, new lower control arms.

this jeep needs a motor and trans, I have a good np231j tc that will come with the jeep, it needs seats, carpet or lined.

This was my project and still is a project, but its a great start to a sweet trail rig. I have about $3500 in this jeep as it sits, 1200 of it is brand new tires and wheels alone. im selling it complete as it sits with extra parts like drive shafts ect.

$2200 is the bottom dollar and that's firm, 2200 cash money buys it and I gave you the bottom dollar cash money deal up front and that's firm so no low ball offers will even be considered.

Ive got the title free and clear, if you seriously want the jeep I will send the title off and have it back in 2 weeks, otherwise im not ready to do the title just yet for myself.

if you need more pictures I can take them for you, or if you have questions just ask, I work everyday so I will get back to you in the afternoons or at night.

if you want it with stock roller wheels and tires id take $1000 cash which is close to the cost of lift parts and labor installing them.

Also it is a country, SE that had a 4.0. the front header panel, grill and lights are back on the jeep, the hood is also back on the jeep. the jeep was not wrecked, we just pulled out the bad motor. picture is bad but I will get a new one posted soon.

I'm very interested! Would you consider $2,000 to cover fuel expenses if we come to pick it up. Will gladly pay asking price for delivery. Thank you very much for your time. Please PM me.

Droopy76

Really man? really? I come down to your price, I hold the jeep a whole week on your word that your coming TODAY, I messaged you on Thursday to confirm you were still coming because I was going to work today if you were not, you ignored my message because you were on here that afternoon, then I called your house Friday night and left you a message to call me which was ignored and now Saturday at almost noon I FINALLY hear from you in a Naxja pm saying your not coming,, but wait your suppose to be here right now or within an hour!

The one and only thing I asked of you was, don't leave me hanging in the dark and let me know ahead of time if your not coming so im not wasting a day of work or a weekend. you said ok and swore you would not do that to me.

That's a bunch of crap man, all you had to do was let me know ahead of time as per you agreed. don't bother wasting my time any further saying you will come next weekend because its not for sale to you.

Jeep is still available for $2k cash, or 1k for the jeep on stock rollers, wheels and tires $800 cash and I paid over a grand for just the tires. also at this point I will sell it separate and might even part it out.

let me know.

So is the color blue or green? I thought you said green the other day but sure looks blue in the second pic.

Really man? really? I come down to your price, I hold the jeep a whole week on your word that your coming TODAY, I messaged you on Thursday to confirm you were still coming because I was going to work today if you were not, you ignored my message because you were on here that afternoon, then I called your house Friday night and left you a message to call me which was ignored and now Saturday at almost noon I FINALLY hear from you in a Naxja pm saying your not coming,, but wait your suppose to be here right now or within an hour!

The one and only thing I asked of you was, don't leave me hanging in the dark and let me know ahead of time if your not coming so im not wasting a day of work or a weekend. you said ok and swore you would not do that to me.

That's a bunch of crap man, all you had to do was let me know ahead of time as per you agreed. don't bother wasting my time any further saying you will come next weekend because its not for sale to you.

Don't ya just wanna strangle folks like that?

This guy was supposed to buy the head, dizzy, and harness from me for your jeep. POS.

PGF code= Emerald Green Pearlcoat , looks dark green in the shade but in the sun or outside it looks bluish green.

That's kinda what I was thinking. thanks!

Back