• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ Parts

xtimmax

NAXJA Forum User
I have a few parts from a 97 parts rig to sell- PM for me for any more info and pictures

4.0/aw4/NP 231- Complete drivetrain, 167 on the clock, ran great, NP 231 Has AA SYE- Tera 2Low and 6 Pinion planetary- $750 complete with wire harness, will split up.

97+ Fuel tank- Make offer

97+ Hood- Custom hole saw vents cut in, Make offer (Will pimp it out and dimple die the holes free of charge :scottm: Make offer

If I remember anything I forgot I will update the list

Thanks

Sale pending on t case

I have a few parts from a 97 parts rig to sell- PM for me for any more info and pictures

4.0/aw4/NP 231- Complete drivetrain, 167 on the clock, ran great, NP 231 Has AA SYE- Tera 2Low and 6 Pinion planetary- $750 complete with wire harness, will split up.

97+ Fuel tank- Make offer

97+ Hood- Custom hole saw vents cut in, Make offer (Will pimp it out and dimple die the holes free of charge :scottm: Make offer

If I remember anything I forgot I will update the list

Thanks

How much for the gas cap? Will you take payments?

Are they spaced to accommodate velocity stacks?

trans and t case gone

Back