• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ gas tank skid?

Serious Offroad

NAXJA Forum User
Any interest in a beefy skid for late model XJ's?
A bolt on, not bolt together.

x1lrwl.jpg

i would be however i need a different mounting solution. i already have my shackle relocation brackets and hitch mounted up to the frame rails. needs something that mounts elsewhere.

i would be however i need a different mounting solution. i already have my shackle relocation brackets and hitch mounted up to the frame rails. needs something that mounts elsewhere.

where else would you mount it? i had a gas tank skid, hitch, and bumper mounts all attached there just fine on my old jeep. get longer bolts and trim the piece of the shackle relocation that interferes.

where else would you mount it? i had a gas tank skid, hitch, and bumper mounts all attached there just fine on my old jeep. get longer bolts and trim the piece of the shackle relocation that interferes.

i understand that you can just get longer bolts, my bolts are plenty long, its just not easy to get everything lined up. i dont think there is any other mounting possibilities other than me building my own and welding it to my hitch.

I guess that would come down to cost of it. Like boost said, their are so many options out there already. By now it would all come down to cost.

Back