• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'97 F350 balljoint dana 60, complete

Sold! Will bump if I find another.

Xjh3, thanks for the unexpected use of your garage and flaring tools. If you are ever stranded or otherwise need help of any kind near me let me know, you have my number and I owe you.

No problem at all. It's always nice meeting another fellow Jeeper and being able to help them out. I'm starting to realize the adventures you go on and people you meet buying used 4x4 parts is an important part of this hobby.

Got another few dana 60s. One's of more interest to d300 owners or FSJ/Chevy/some Dodge owners... offers accepted on the dodge one, I don't know dodge prices too well. I haven't seen one of these in the yards in years, so I am guessing it's fairly tough to get ahold of one.

First - 3.55 balljoint driver side diff out of a 94 ford f350 v8 auto. Complete lug to lug except lockout hubs - needs those. Comes with all steering aside from a TRE adjust sleeve that broke in half when I pulled it, which means it needed replacing anyways. Comes with ford track bar and ubolt plate for driver side. Would swap right into a truck if you threw hubs on it, $400. Does not include driveshaft but I can get it for a bit extra or tell you where I stashed it to keep it from the crusher.

Ross has dibs on this one, he wants the knuckles-out stuff to swap onto a dodge, if you don't mind using dodge steering/outer parts I can split things up, do some horse trading with him, and significantly lower the price for him and you.

Second - unknown ratio kingpin passenger side diff out of a 92 dodge ram 250, cummins/auto. Vin 1b7km26c0ns686658 for ratio lookup at a dealer. Complete lug to lug except lockout hubs again, includes ubolt plates, includes nuts for passenger side leaf studs, includes steering, again would bolt right in if you threw hubs on it. 700 obo. Would fit great in a dodge, chevy, early j truck, XJ/MJ/YJ/TJ/etc with a d300 installed, etc. This actually has almost all the actual lockout hub hardware - someone had just removed the caps and thrown them somewhere :mad:

Unless the trucks get crushed in the near future I can get the rears that go with these. I would not recommend the ford one since it's a sterling 10.25 and those are massive, get a 14bolt or 60/70/80, but the dodge has what appears to be a 60/70/80 under it.

I'm interested in some trades but not many. 14 bolt stuff, etc.

I also have a ruffstuff d60 cover, countersunk bolts, drainplug version, for $120, and a sterling swap kit (ubolts, perches, ubolt plates) for $60. Bought the swap kit thinking it was for a d60 and it turns out it's for a sterling, which has larger diameter axle tubes.

Also have a pair of 5-806x (dana 60 size) ujoints I bought from Rob, $90. I'm not building my jeep more anytime soon due to winter/space/time/money/life/etc so I am pretty much unloading all the easily found parts I got for it at the price I paid.

ooo, you got 806's too!! i'll probably take those too, I was gunna order some anyways but i'll just grab yours. text coming your way.

still got all this stuff, offers?

yup, still got the d60 cover and sterling swap kit. Upgrading the ford more? Or know someone who's looking?

wow, I had no idea ISUs had 3.5" tubes and I even sold one of those axles a few weeks ago. The more you know.

You/him gonna be down this way anytime soon or should I grab a flatrate box or something?

wow, I had no idea ISUs had 3.5" tubes and I even sold one of those axles a few weeks ago. The more you know.

You/him gonna be down this way anytime soon or should I grab a flatrate box or something?

niether of us will be down that way soon, flatrate may be the way to go

Got a box it'll fit in, $15 flat rate large, how's 180 for the lot including shipping sound?

Still have the ford 60 and 5-806Xs, offers?

Sterling kit and 60 cover are gone, thanks nhrocker!

Dodge 60 may be losing its brakes and spindles shortly but will still include everything knuckles-in and possibly the outer shafts. Price will be dropped significantly if that happens.

Still have the ford 60 and 5-806Xs, offers?

Sterling kit and 60 cover are gone, thanks nhrocker!

Dodge 60 may be losing its brakes and spindles shortly but will still include everything knuckles-in and possibly the outer shafts. Price will be dropped significantly if that happens.

post it on neow.

Good point :thumbup:

Completely forgot about NEOW.

brakes and spindles are off the dodge 60 now. $200 takes the housing w/ gears/carrier, steering, knuckles. $40 a side for axleshafts, ujoints feel serviceable, looks like 35 spline inners and 30 spline outers but will have to count to make sure.

Dunno. I will see if I can find out.

Mr N to the rescue:
Dana60_Front_Axle_shafts_Mr.N_.gif

It's a 92 dodge kingpin 60 from a D250 (iirc), and it looks like the shaft lengths and spline counts match (inner and outer, even) on the 200 and 300 series both HD and regular as well as the dana 61 front for the 600 and 700 series and the chevy K30 till 91. Comparing part numbers it looks like the IH and chevy share part numbers though, and the IH shows a right inner shaft that's 3" shorter, so I'm not 100% on this, Mr N may have made a typo in the K30 1 ton pickup row, you'd have to double check. If you have measurements of the chevy shafts that these need to match, I can verify this. I've posted up on pirate in a thread Mr N started about this chart so hopefully he can answer one way or the other too.

Looks like outers are exactly the same. Inners are different, or aren't, depending on whose data you look at, there are copy/paste errors in both Mr N's tables and the official D/S catalogs :banghead: so I'm not really sure. If you can get measurements of the inner shafts from the tip to the center of the ujoint ear bore, I can tell you for certain.

You got an axle you're looking to put them in? I can bring spindles too and we can just test fit the damn things :laugh2:

(or just eyeball the line from kingpin to kingpin through the ujoint cross)

Back