• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'97 F350 balljoint dana 60, complete

Yours are cheap enough that I'd buy them. I bought a Chevy d60 housing from billy a while back. Just slowly piecing it together through some deals. I'd have to drag it out from under my deck to try stuff lol.

77-91 gm and 93 down dodge share the same size long side inner, but the gm short side inner is like 1.5" longer then the dodge version.

$90 or offer me something dumb in trade.

$90 for two? Are they really that more expensive than 44 u joints?

edit: I was doubly wrong, these are U-733 from Dana Spicer, not 5-806x. Same dimensions, these have the zerk fitting. Looking online they're generally around 60-70 each, I paid 90 when I bought them from Rob like a year ago. Find em as cheap as you can and I'll beat that by ten bucks, or 90 bucks, whichever is cheaper :thumbup:

Last edited:
Colin - got some more info from Mr. N. Turns out the dodge shafts are 907967-1 and -2 for full assemblies, chevy ones are (assuming it is the chevy axle I think it is) 907967-5 and -6. My short side inner is 1.7" too short for your axle and my long side inner is 0.13" too long. The latter probably doesn't matter or can be ground down but the other one's a bit of a bummer...

outers are exactly the same.

reference material: http://www2.dana.com/pdf/XGI.pdf (search for 907967, pdf page 82, catalog page 76)

I'll let you know if I spot a chevy to pull the shafts from at the junkyard.

Last edited:
last call on the ford 60 is Monday, highest bidder gets it

dodge 60 - someone make me a damn offer on this thing I am tired of looking at it. Individual parts for sale, buy some or all, reasonable offers and trades accepted...

Ford 60 gone

dodge 60 - 200 for everything except the spindles/brake parts/hubs/shafts, 40ea shafts, if you need parts off it name your price.
Available:
knuckles (kingpin, 6 stud spindle setup)
stock steering
housing comes with FREE!!!!!!!! stock cover! :spin1:
carrier
gears (unknown ratio, can check)
shafts (40/side)

Don't know if anyone else would run the ujoints that are already in the shafts, but they felt fine to me.

I want this damn dodge 60 gone. 200 for geared housing, steering, knuckles, and shafts, package deal, someone get it the hell out of here. It's in my way. Does not include spindles, brake brackets, hubs, or rotors/calipers, but includes quite literally everything else, including the leaf spring plates if you want.

Trade offers welcome, too.

Ford balljoint high pinion 60 w/ 3.55s, leaf springs, track bar, steering, brake calipers F250 TTB delete special $300 get it out of here (friend/cool dude discount available, some trades will interest me)

Dodge 60 I am keeping for a retarded idea I have and only mass quantities of benjamins will convince me otherwise.

dreamers need not apply, I don't want your broken snowmobile with no seat, I might trade for a d300 though

maybe, but only if you know that the word "and" is spelled with a D, an can demonstrate proper use of this word

Back