• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95% For reals this time: XJ axles

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
D44 rear: AlloyUSA shafts, dual drilled 5x4.5 and 5x5.5; ZJ discs; Detroit Softlocker; 4.88 gears; raised shock mounts; extended spring perches; axle seals are about a year old

$1000

HP D30 front: Yukon Alloy shafts; IRO OTK steering; new rotors and pads; Yukon 4.88 gears installed by JeeperJohn; may include new RuffStuff 1/4" thick coil spring pads, if not will need new coil retainers; RuffStuff diff cover

$600

May be able to work a package deal. This is all dependent on getting my truck driveable again so the heep can sit without axles temporarily and me getting ahold of the axles I'm trying to get. If I don't get those axles, I will still sell the D30, it just won't be immediate.

Also, if this all works out, I will be selling my wheels and possibly tires as well.

Oh, side note, the passenger side brake caliper likes spitting out the top caliper bolt. I had it retapped about 4 years ago and it still spits them out. Probably should be helicoiled. It might get done soon. However, I have never had any issues with braking or anything, stops on a dime....a lifted XJ on 33s sized dime...:D

Passenger, but that's the fault of faulty coil retainers and half installed Prothanes. :D

Need to sell these in order to buy the upgrade axles...who wants to give me money in exchange for axles? Alloys front and rear, Detroit out back, discs all around, new discs and pads up front, new pads included for the rear.

Only work needed is working out a retainer for the passenger side, which with the RE bump stop extensions I'll throw in isn't a big deal. They did a very good job of catching the bottom of the coil before I went to Prothanes.

Back