• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 XJ - Centering yoke replacement questions

sberrett

NAXJA Forum User
I replaced my rear centering yoke about 8 years ago with aDana Spicer 211544X 1310. All was well until tonight when I got the horrible squealing again.

I don't know if its the rear again, or the front one that connects to the front drive shaft. I'll figure that out in the morning when its light out.

If its the front one, does it take the same centering yoke and u-joints as the rear? i cant find a definitive answer on this.

94 XJ
3.5 RE lift
np231 t-case

Yeah, i get the write up/how to portion of it. Thanks though for the refresher. Good write up! I didn't even think to replace the slinger.

I just wanted to verify that both the front and rear centering yokes would be either Spicer 211544X (non greasable) or the greasable one you mentioned.

I assume the 96 would be near identical to the 94 in terms of driveline parts D30 up front 8.25 rear etc...

Thanks!

Back