• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 cherokee cleburne please help

amandajo82

NAXJA Forum User
please help i have a 93 jeep cherokee i live in cleburne texas. it just stopped running and we found that the crank positioning sensor was damaged. so we replaced it. once replaced it cranked right up and i drove it maybe 50 ft turned around parked it and turned it off now it wont start again. they have checked fuel pressure and all kinds of stuff i just cant get it to run. I am at the point of just trying to sell it for 800 but id love to keep it however i have 2 lil boys and school is about to start i have no transportation, if you have any ideas please let me know im lost. email direct at [email protected] please any ideas are helpful. thanks

We would all love to help, but we're going to need a little more specific information.

does the motor turn over at all? does it start then sputter out immediately? what motor is it? have you checked for spark? was there adequate fuel pressure? what else did yall check?

Saw your for sale post. Don't give up quite yet. Look around there are plenty of clubs around that will probly have people who can give you a hand.
Try out www.torc4x4.org and http://www.lonestarjeepclub.org/board/index.php

both are clubs with lots of members in your immediate area. I wish you luck. Having your only vehicle go down is no fun. And hopefully you'll find a local club that can help you out and further your enjoyment of our wonderful sport.

Back