• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 21st, 2015

Ill be at PC "wheeling" my Hooptie wagon..

Anyone from the Sac area going to HH? Ive got a bumper for Johnnie Walker

This may have been discussed already but who plans on camping? I'll be camping Saturday night with NorCalChris and JohnnieWalker

I'm planning on camping as well.

Re: Re: 8th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 21st, 2015

Great, a campsite full of dildos IN assholes. Should be fun.
Fixed it for you.

You can roll with me if you want.

Thanks Josh. I'll take you up on that.. I will probably show up a little early because I want to try the far left line at the obstacle course in my car before the line gets all muddy. (Im assuming people will be trying it after going mudding lol) Im going to have fun where I can beating on the car and will take you up on the offer to ride along for the more difficult stuff. :gee:

leaving san ramon heading south @ 730 if anyone wants to join 2 on trailers - picking up a red shiny 2013 rubicon @ 680/580 and a tag along from work?

Bruce, I will likely be joining the group, probably a few more rigs. Want to meet off the Shell by Alcosta?

Bryan and NAXJA gang, thanks for putting this together. The Wandering Wheelers club is donating a few hundred bucks in toys (I am working on trying to get an employer match as well, yehaaa!!) We had a blast last time so see you guys tomorrow

Last year was kind of scary . . . but I am working on be'in at hollister

TFT14_6140_zps2imzj565.jpg

Still kind of scared to camp:
TFT14_6032_zpsjvk9jnrr.jpg

Or work on a rig:
DSC_6327_zpsfjpxdwwh.jpg

Fear the beer:
DSC_6175_zpsxnblshf7.jpg

Well if she is going . . . I will be there:
DSC_6293_zps2i5hzzs4.jpg

Bruce, I will likely be joining the group, probably a few more rigs. Want to meet off the Shell by Alcosta?

Bryan and NAXJA gang, thanks for putting this together. The Wandering Wheelers club is donating a few hundred bucks in toys (I am working on trying to get an employer match as well, yehaaa!!) We had a blast last time so see you guys tomorrow

Much thanks Gui and the Wandering Wheelers!! (Toys pictured below!)

Gui, see you tomorrow off of Alcosta and I look forward to seeing the rest of you in Hollisterl! :party:

20151120_165838.jpg

God so many shenanigans last year. I just remembered about those kids who tried to back up a trail and got stuck by dipping the front off the side of the mountain! Rescue mission with letterman and Matt.

I'm at hollister now, got a campsite right at the top of the stair steps in the playground. It's where we all met last year.

All loaded up. See y'all tomorrow!

Back