• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 21st, 2015

Anyone else excited about this? One of my favorite runs annually. For the social aspect mainly.
Considering you haven't had your own heep there in how long? Haha. Couple years ago was pretty awesome when you fubar'd the front of your old work truck in the "mini rock garden apparatus"
Me! I haven't been in a while (obviously)
I didn't make it last year. Looking forward to it. I'll probably have to toss the MTR's back on my XJ though. Caravan? Your dad going also?
You could take 101s passed gilroy. I hear that route is the funner route to take.

Yea jon 99 to modesto we will caravan to 152 over to holister hills way better!!
Yes! Do it!

Considering you haven't had your own heep there in how long? Haha. Couple years ago was pretty awesome when you fubar'd the front of your old work truck in the "mini rock garden apparatus"

I didn't make it last year. Looking forward to it. I'll probably have to toss the MTR's back on my XJ though. Caravan? Your dad going also?

Yes! Do it!
I'm going I wanna take my kids lol just gotta talk jon into it

Re: Re: 8th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 21st, 2015

That's the plan

Theres a chance ill get stuck working in ireland for the last 2 weeks november. If not ill probably just do prairie city

I think we should all be concerned about how many tater colored jeeps there are gonna be Matchief and Seal...

Haha Karl... Haha...

I'm in for hollister, who is down to camp?

Not by choice I got a great deal on 97 doors haha

a1931616bb1694a59f3d4357cc2f9ed8.jpg
Lookin good man! Glad they got used!!

And I may actually try an go this year. Probably Hollister for me. #redjeep

Looking forward to this. Most likely just cruise up in my MJ and ride shotgun with someone, since it's still 2WD and no tow points..

2wd can still make it to the top of the mountain. Fewloosebolts did it open 2wd last year.

I've done it in my XJ.. But this MJ is my DD. We will see what happens I suppose.

Been wrenching . Not sure which rig to bring

maybe. probably doing the MJ at prairie city .

Back