• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 MJ parts

yellowxj

NAXJA Forum User
Got a parts mj today. I needed the trans and transfer case for the wife's xj. Using the front axle shafts for spares. If any one needs mj doors or any other mj particular parts let me know. I'll be headed to NC for the crawl and could bring parts with me. Tail lights, springs, doors, rear axle, dash, etc. etc. Engine runs but smokes a bit. Could be someones stroker motor. My parts trailer is only 5x5 so I cant take too much.

I would be interested in the rest of the 4x4 parts and also if it had the roll bar and any skid plates, maybe the whole thing. I live in New Smyrna Beach, FL. Do you still have the wifes trans and transfer case? The reason I ask is I could rebuild them. Please email me at [email protected] or IM me. Also my phone # is 386-547-2991. Thanks.

Simon

P.S. You don't want a winch do you?

$20 plus shipping if I can take them off with a blue tip wrench. If I gotta twist those rusted bolts out I'll charge by the hour. Ha...

Ok guys here goes. Sold the whole thing to simonsxj. He will sell the rear shackles to Fergie( Fergie email simonsxj to make arraingments plz.) for the same amount($20) it might take extra time to get them. TN William please contact simonsxj to see about the bulkhead. If you do buy it from him I could still probably drive it up to Murphy NC in july.

Back