• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

:( 88 manche $2000

You could probably talk to the hospital and get those charges written off as indigent care. You don't have a job so I'm pretty sure your income is low enough. Not that I agree with sticking them with the bill, but I don't think an afternoon in the ER oughta cost what it does either... Back to the topic... You would probably come closer to getting 2G's parting it out than you would selling it as a non running truck.

Another option is to pay them something like $25 to $50/month, every month (but don't skip a payment), and ignore the harassing phone calls till the cows come home. IF you are making payments, there is little they can do to your credit, as most credit people ignore hospital bills, especially if you are least making some kind of regular payments (or at least they use too).

If they bug you too much, just tell them you have a hat you use for bill paying and you pull names out of the hat each month and pay bills till the cash runs out, and if they don't stop bugging you, tell them their name will no longer go in the HAT!!!!:D

LOL

Good luck!!!! And stay away from hospitals!!! Statistics show that going to a hospital is one of the leading causes of death!!!!

If they bug you too much, just tell them you have a hat you use for bill paying and you pull names out of the hat each month and pay bills till the cash runs out, and if they don't stop bugging you, tell them their name will no longer go in the HAT!!!!:D

LOL

This ftw

Well me and the gf have been thinking about places to live. The springs is on the list, but we need to get an apartment here. And get some credit built up first

300 for the front bumper
250 for the sliders
500 for both axles
250 for all the lift stuff (lift stuff of the MJ and the XJ lift stuff in the garage)
700 for the comanche
and there is abunch of little things like a set of tube doors, another 4.0L with matching trans, gauges, junk like that.

Where'd they go?
laughingsmiley.gif

Wish the sliders were 6 inches shorter.
triste.gif

Last edited:
Back