• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 comanche

f1tbiker6

NAXJA Forum User
4.0 6cyl 5spd shortbed. solid floors. rust around rear wheel wells. 4.5" lift. stock wheels.
currently no interior is installed except the seats, but i have alot of the interior pieces to include. including a roll bar. and custom exhaust header. its got a new downpipe. also has a bedliner.

could really use is some new fenders and some body work and paint and it will look good. doesnt have inspection. and the gauges dont light up, im sure thats not hard to figure out, i just dont feel like doing it. needs the rubber exhaust hangers, rattles on the cross member. easy fix. driver side headlight is loose, another easy fix. gauges dont light up, but they used to, so a wire must have come loose. probably needs axle u-joints. and the rear leafs are a bastard pack so its up to you if your comfortable with them. oh forgot to mention, i have the front fender flares too. i have the seat belts but no buckles. and it needs inspection.

i bought it for 1400 with the 31's. and im prepared to take a loss, i was thinking 850$ negotiable to and extent.. i love the truck, but i have too many other things too worry about before building a wheeler or restoring the truck. IT EVEN COMES WITH A CARBON FIBER SHIFT KNOB!

please call or text 610 659 2533. need it gone asap as im getting a free car from a family member.

pics when it had the 31's
DSC_0290-2.jpg

DSC_0289-1.jpg

Last edited:
the floors are solid. just the rear wells in the typical spots, and the front fenders are pretty rusty. the interior is entirely stripped, besides the seats and the shifter. i have alot of the interior pieces, including the center console.

Back