• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 XJ TURBO DIESEL, 95 XJ 2wd. parting or selling both.

rustynuts

NAXJA Forum User
okay guys, i need some cash. i'm willing to accept any reasonable offer for any part you want. i'll take pictures of anything requested. you can contact me at 980-429-0104, my name is travis.

the 95 xj has:

pass. side front fender - 50

engine w/ 124k miles, runs, includes all power steering, a/c, alternator, wiring, air box, computer, etc - 375

power steering box - 60

stock steering & suspension components - too many to list, i got it all

2WD tranny - 200 (which looks brand new, i think its replaced or reman, its very shiny silver)

2wd drive shaft - 20

front axle, no input, could be used for trailor, 5x4.5 - 50

rear chrysler 8.25, don't know spline count, these are about equally as strong as the 29 spline D44 - $150

drivers front, pass front and rear doors with glass - 75 each

All remaining glass (windshield, rear hatch, side glass in rear) - 50 each

Dash, seats, center console, etc, too much to list

-----------------------------------------------------------

87 XJ TURBO DIESEL

first of all i would like to say that this vehicle is in great shape. it's a gold/black two-tone color with "CHEROKEE CHIEF" on the sides. it has the stock turbo diesel badge on the back, and the frame doesnt have a speck of rust on it. the paint isnt chipping, the black stickers could use a little love, but other than that, this would make a great vehicle. i just dont have the cash to keep it.

2.1 Renault turbo diesel engine - less than 90k original miles - 250

rear seat, which is tan cloth/leather - 50

has all doors and all glass - 75ea doors, 50ea glass.

rear swing away tire carrier, needs a little work - 50

headlights, header panel, etc etc etc. it's got everything except the front two seats, tranny and tcase. contact me for more info

thanks guys!

i live in mount holly, nc. its about 10 miles N outside of charlotte.

In NC, very interested in the 87 as a whole or the engine at least...

How much for the whole thing if I came and trailered it away?

Hmm, how does it mount to the frame rails? Any details on it's construction? Can't see in the pics, does it have any place for hooks or d-rings? How bad is that rust? I'm offering $75, I'll pick up- assuming worst case with the rust and just 3 bolts per side for mounting...

If it has a mounting system worthy of heavy recoveries, tow points, etc, The offer obviously goes up.

Hmm, I look closer and it looks like a winch bumper. Brand? Year?

Let me know if we can work something out.

i can't accept 75 for it. i've seen some stock ones like this but not as sturdy. it's also got provisions for a winch, a fairlead, etc. i can take more pics if you'd like

rustynuts said:
i can't accept 75 for it. i've seen some stock ones like this but not as sturdy. it's also got provisions for a winch, a fairlead, etc. i can take more pics if you'd like

Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing more pictures. Specifically, could you take some pics of where the bumper mounts to the frame rails? Also closer pics of the bumper itself, how much space it leaves between the brush guards and the grille, etc...

It looks like it might be a nice bumper, but there are some out there that aren't as heavy-duty as they look. Without more info and or specific pics, I've got to go with lowball offers to protect myself. Thanks for your time.

Back