• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87' MJ long bed HP44/9", 6" lift, 35" MTs, long arm...Northern IL

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
87' MJ long bed HO 4.0L/aw4 auto/231/hp44/9" 4.10s welded 44/lmt slip in 9"

Winch bumper comes with the MJ, I bought that from Dustin a month or so before I got his MJ too! LOL

I traded for this MJ from Dustin a few months back and now have 5 Jeeps and I'd like to buy a house soon and need to thin the herd a bit.

$4500 OBO

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1077853

I can sell for a little cheaper if I rob the MJ of the super heavy duty steering on it and low mileage 35x12.50x15 Pro Comp MTs.

815 222 9409 text or [email protected]

Located in Roscoe, IL along the IL/WI border 80 miles NW of Chicago.

Troy

1987 Jeep Comanche long bed for sale. It has a 6 inch lift using rubicon express coil with a front radius arm type suspension and bastard pack leaf springs in the rear using the mj pack with a few xj leaves. The radius arms are built using 2" x .25" square tubing and ruff stuff 1.25" hiems. All new steering linkage built with 1.5" x .25" wall DOM tubing and 3/4" and 7/8" hiem joints. Front track bar is also built with 3/4" hiems and 1.5" x .25" wall DOM tubing and ruff stuff brackets. Rear is installed using Ruff stuff spring perches and spring plates. Front axle is a 79 ford high pinion Dana 44 with 4:10 gears and brand new Warn lock out hubs and rear is a 79 ford 9 inch with 4:10 gears. I do have a set of 5:13 gears for both the front and rear axle that will go with the jeep. Jeep has a H.O. 4.0 liter straight six from a 92 cherokee running off of the factory renix fuel system. Has an AW4 trans with a NP231 transfercase. Gauges have been replaced with aftermarket Fuel level, Volt, Oil pressure, and coolant Temp gauges and has LED high beam and turn indicators. Has a small cobra CB installed. Has a built rear bumper with hitch reciever built into bumper with more than factory mounting tie-ins and has a flag mount that is required for most off road parks. Has almost brand new 35/12.50/15 Pro Comp MT's on a set of steel wagon spoke wheels. Jeep was used mainly as an offroad toy but can be driven to and from the trails and/or daily driven as I am now. Body is a little rough but that is to be expected with a trail rig. Unibody is solid with no cracks and door hinges have been modified for easy removal.

Asking $4,000

815 222 9409 and/or [email protected] for more info located in Roscoe, IL along IL/WI border 80 miles NW of Chicago.

This MJ is my current daily driver while I finish up my 98' ZJ 5.9L

Back