• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 22nd, 2014

Good time out there. Nice meeting a lot of you guys, although I've already forgotten my own name. Sorry about the blood in that tent, Jes wanted it rough.

I hope that weld held on to get you home, I got to met some very cool people, thanks to Bryan C. and the Sierra Chapter for setting this up.
Did anyone find my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I tucked it away and can't find it now?
Photos soon.

Good time out there. Nice meeting a lot of you guys, although I've already forgotten my own name. Sorry about the blood in that tent, Jes wanted it rough.

Ben you and your brother left too early. You could have stayed and heckled me while working on my rear 44 lol. Hope you guys made it in time for that date with yo wifes. Tell your brother all the fly girls love in Orcutt haha

I think it was 8 hours to swap out spider gears . . .

Sunset Saturday Night from the top of the world:
TFT14_6134_zps70a627e4.jpg

I hope that weld held on to get you home, I got to met some very cool people, thanks to Bryan C. and the Sierra Chapter for setting this up.
Did anyone find my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I tucked it away and can't find it now?
Photos soon.

The weld held oil all the way. Thanks a lot Dave. Couldn't have made it with out everyone's help. Big thanks to Bryan C. for making this trip possible and giving us the chance to help kids in need.

Mr. Ed's birthday and all we had was his old jeep:

TFT14_6099_zpsa4838bee.jpg

Yeah Chris, maybe it was 6 hours, I did not get home till 9pm so it was a full day.
I am very tired today but it was a great trip for sure.
Did the two kids ever show up? The ones Matt and I saved?

Oh. My. God.

Idk, I haven't found it yet. Haven't gone through all the lard rolls.

Back