• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7th Annual FBJ Ground Hog Day @ Haspin

Simms

NAXJA Forum User
ghd2010.jpg

Hosted by
Fat Boys Jeepers
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM January 30, 2010
Located at Haspin Acres in Laurel, Indiana
Entrance fee into Haspin Acres will be responsibility of attendees.
Lunch to be provided by FBJ

All ground rules enforced by Haspin Acres are in effect. Fat Boys Jeepers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or thefts.

All ground rules enforced by Haspin Acres are in effect.

:roflmao: All two of them! :D How many Jeeps do you guys usually end up with at the event?

:roflmao: All two of them! :D How many Jeeps do you guys usually end up with at the event?

20+ Jeeps, that just depends too, I've seen 3 times that many at this event...But no less than 20 so far...And you don't have to worry about quads and dirtbikes zippin around!

as for the mud being ridiculous, maybe you keep gettin in the wrong spot? Or don't go after its rained for days or is raining.

ive always gone in mid April, right at the thaw out point lol, whoever thought that was a good idea to plan an event during that time is beyond me lol

I plan to be there, been to this event 3 times and they have great food! and lots of fun wheelin

Thanks Jonny B for the posting. We would like all participates to please donate 2 cans of non- perishable food for a meal ticket. This will help the Laurel food pantry restock there shelves after the holidays.

I will likely drive the MJ down for the day. Hope to see some of you down at Haspin.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year. (Recovering from a knee surgery). I have gone to this for the past several years and it is always a great time. Weather is no a factor for this event. One year it was -13 degrees and we still had a decent size crowd that day.

mmm...Chili n hotdogs...I'm sooo there! (cans in hand)

Kelly - you got till april to get that knee better!

I can't make it.... Jeep is still in the garage.Damn Nissan Xterra screwed everything up...

Nick

I can't make it.... Jeep is still in the garage.Damn Nissan Xterra screwed everything up...

Nick

Thats ok, More time to get it ready for WF!

For sure Aaron...............
I get a little giddy just thinkin' bout it..:cheers:

Nick

For sure Aaron...............
I get a little giddy just thinkin' bout it..:cheers:

Nick

Me Too, Nick! I got some swapping to do still!

Back