• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6-27.Sunday. Penrose.

My white bitch is almost ready/ but tranny shop still has my DD's tranny..until I get the DD back I gotta pimp the xj. I will be there for sure/anyone got room for a guy that can pitch on gas n supply protein bars n gatorade? lol

Independence is the name of the trail system. The trails are Freedom, Patriot and Liberty. Enjoy :D

Independence is the name of the trail system. The trails are Freedom, Patriot and Liberty. Enjoy :D

ive heard a few people say that, but why are they listed as 4 trails?...
i know the system is the independence trail system but from my understanding there was freedom liberty indy and patriot?!?

just curios

As long as we spend more time Wheelin than :repair:

Should b cool, kinda nervous about my buddy with my old xj 5sp 3.05 v6 locked d35. he's gonna weld his rear for the trip :explosion

Should b cool, kinda nervous about my buddy with my old xj 5sp 3.05 v6 locked d35. he's gonna weld his rear for the trip :explosion

Oooohhhhhhh boy. ^^^^ this is gonna end bad lol.

You better make it crimzon lol if not to wheel at least to ride

Oooohhhhhhh boy. ^^^^ this is gonna end bad lol.

You better make it crimzon lol if not to wheel at least to ride

If i go you better believe im wheelin. All i have left is to buy a switch wire and fuse to wire up the efan. Thatll atleast get me home around. Also just gotta get a temp tag. Got insurance already.

No. Thought about it. But no. Just pos. To switch. Switch to fan. I spliced wire from switch and ground wire to the factory plug so it looks normal :)

Dude thats a recipe for disaster! If he brings that do we really have to help him fix itWHEN it blows?

If i go you better believe im wheelin. All i have left is to buy a switch wire and fuse to wire up the efan. Thatll atleast get me home around. Also just gotta get a temp tag. Got insurance already.

Your a lot closer than me I've got a new radiator to put in, gota replace the front DS and finish the cage(about 1/2 done) and hopefully swap out a unit bearing!

Better quit writing and start rockin some Fab:guitar:

Lol, he's gettin towed up-back. He should ba alright, looks like he's bringin an entire welded spare rear end btw

Hey, where we meeting?

The earlier we leave the better!!!!!!!

Back