• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5th Annual 2013 Wheelers for the Wounded Fall Crawl

bmanga

NAXJA Forum User
Great event for a great cause! Hope to see ya'll there!

1006053_639984909359742_1012257971_n.jpg

Re: 5th Annual 2013 Wounded for the Warriors Fall Crawl

this title is making my brain hurt, isn't it supposed to be Wheelers for the Wounded

Re: 5th Annual 2013 Wounded for the Wounded Fall Crawl

Wow good catch! Deeedaaadeeee! Now I can't change it. :(

Any mod who sees this if you can change it from "Wounded for the Warriors" to Wheelers for the Wounded" I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

Wow good catch! Deeedaaadeeee! Now I can't change it. :(

Any mod who sees this if you can change it from "Wounded for the Warriors" to Wheelers for the Wounded" I would appreciate it.

Done! Looks like a sweet event!

Done! Looks like a sweet event!

Thank you kind sir! I see it is correct now! :yelclap:

The best part of the whole ride is getting a group of wounded vets up from Fort Gordon to wheel. We usually have a 1/2 dozen or more. :cool:

Dude, you changed it to "Wounded for the Wounded!!"

No I didn't....it's correct on the main page and for the first few posts in here.

It started the change with bmanga's post yesterday for some reason....hmm.....

Weird! Well ya'll know it's the Wheelers for the Wounded now so let's wheel! :)

I'll probably go. Sounds like a good event. I like Chocco

Cool dude! I'll only be there Friday taking the day off since the girl has a Bad Showcase Festival on Saturday. I'll be in an XJ that has Ironman4x4fab.com on the hood and sponsor stickers all over it and a few more cuz I like stickers! LOL! The XJ will also look a bit different than my avatar. More like the below pic. We may have our little buggy there too. So if you're there Friday I'd love to meet you if we haven't before.

If you'll be there Saturday and such there will be plenty of Matanzas folks there. Great bunch of family orientated folks! :cheers:

561913_10201928591325232_2041106891_n.jpg

Back