• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 Jeep Wheels 5 on 5.5 250.00 obo

snwy_mnt_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, selling the old wheels again, took em off, but they were never picked up so are for sale again....his loss your gain if ya need some 5 on 5.5 for your XJ that look sharp....

I just want em out of the garage..

I do have the 4 center caps for them as well...

don't hesitate to make an offer cause at the end of 2 weeks, regardless of the offer I will take the best offer, unless someone pays full price for em...thanks for looking.
wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

pm is best way to contact....

they are 5 on 5.5, they were on my XJ when I bought it, the closest match I could find online to this wheel was a 5 on 5.5 for a 2000-2002 Jeep Wrangler, the fact that they are 5 on 5.5 is why I had to switch them, I love the look, just needed a 4.5 to get my bigger tire off the LCA.

...but yes they are 5 on 5.5

they are 5 on 5.5, they were on my XJ when I bought it, the closest match I could find online to this wheel was a 5 on 5.5 for a 2000-2002 Jeep Wrangler, the fact that they are 5 on 5.5 is why I had to switch them, I love the look, just needed a 4.5 to get my bigger tire off the LCA.

...but yes they are 5 on 5.5

Really? Did you have aftermarket axles or wheel adapters that converted 5 on 4.5 to 5 on 5.5? ....are talking bolt pattern or offset?

Really? Did you have aftermarket axles or wheel adapters that converted 5 on 4.5 to 5 on 5.5? ....are talking bolt pattern or offset?

off set,

they have 5.5" of offset, they came on the Jeep, I switched them only to go with a 4.5" offset to run 12.5" wide tires and not rub the LCA's. But you can use them on a XJ for sure, they are the same measurements as my buddies stock XJ wheels, only look a whole lot nicer.

sorry for the confusion:cheers:

i think your confused....

off set,

they have 5.5" of offset, they came on the Jeep, I switched them only to go with a 4.5" offset to run 12.5" wide tires and not rub the LCA's. But you can use them on a XJ for sure, they are the same measurements as my buddies stock XJ wheels, only look a whole lot nicer.

sorry for the confusion:cheers:

OKAY! Ya you had me confused there. When you say 5 on 5.5 or 5 on 4.5 that means the bolt pattern, if you add BS 4.5 then that would be backspacing.................got a little confused there.

You might want to see if you can get a mod to alter your thread subject to say 5 on 4.5, 5.5 BS or something along those lines that way you will get more people to see the ad and not pass over it :D

OKAY! Ya you had me confused there. When you say 5 on 5.5 or 5 on 4.5 that means the bolt pattern, if you add BS 4.5 then that would be backspacing.................got a little confused there.

You might want to see if you can get a mod to alter your thread subject to say 5 on 4.5, 5.5 BS or something along those lines that way you will get more people to see the ad and not pass over it :D

Agreed Skully he is confused!

Back