• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**4x4oil.com FUNDRAISER FOR ZACH YOST**

Okay before I announce the winners I wanted to take a minute (while I still have your attention) to say THANK YOU to all the Vendors, this turned out amazing and my hat is off to all the vendors, it says alot about EVERYONE of them as they all came looking to me unsolicited (other than BTF, I did ask him for the covers). The fact that from my very simple oil change offer, prompted competing Amsoil dealers to begin emailing and PM'ing me to see what they could offer, really tells me that one person can make a difference.

I also want to say THANK YOU to everyone that entered the raffle, everyone that said they did not need to be in the raffle but wanted to donate anyway.

Thank you for all the emails showing support and the kind words and prayers, it all helps out, I can not say enough how great this has been for me to see my simple oil change turn into a rally from the offroad community.

I also want to say THANK YOU for spreading the word like you have, we have had people from all across the country and on atleast 15 different forums enter the raffle and that just goes to show that we have a great community with ALOT of recirses that really can be used for doing great things.

And a THANK YOU to the Yost family for allowing everyone to help, NO they did not call me ands ask me to help, I contacted them and asked if I could help and so THANK YOU for allowing me to do that and being strong enough to take help when help is offered, I know that can be hard sometimes.

Lastly I would like to thank the academy, my wife for sticking by me, and the directors, and producers....Oh shit wait that is a different speach, sorry about that (LMAO). Seriously THANK YOU to my wife for helping me with the random numbers this morning as she was rushing to get the kids out the door for school.

So to wrap this up let's remember who the REAL WINNER of the raffle is:

picture.JPG

So here are the winners:

Grand Prize: April B.
1st Runner Up: Earl S.
2nd Runner up: Blake V.
TJ Owner: Sean D.

T-Shirts to the following:
Nicholas A.
Jeff W.
Steve Sz.
Jonathan J.
Kevin C.

Will all the winners please email me Name, Address, Phone Number, and Vehicle specifics so that we can get the prizes rolling.

I will update the main post on Pirate after I have posted the winners to the other forums, those of you that posted this on other forums PLEASE help me out by posting the results, I am not on all the other forums and I don't know every place this got posted so I need your help with that. I will also be updating my website this morning to reflect the winners.

I am still waiting on a couple of PayPal payments to clear and to confirm the per entry donation that was pledged, but it looks like in total we raised $3,3xx!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!! I'm am absolutely sure that Shane and Amber Appreciate what you put into this. You Da Man!

Cue-Ball, This is Hammer the Announcer from We-Rock I am glad too see another Naxja member kicking it with Zach's cause this weekend we raised over $5600.00 for Zach on an idea from Wickedmag.com,We-Rock and Maxxis tires. This does make it worth being a member of NAJA seeing the support for Zach. Please send me the information on who won and I will see if I can get that to some media and show this week in the offroad world almost $9000.00 was raised for Zach. Hammer

Does anybody have an update on Zach? Or a website?

old_man said:
Does anybody have an update on Zach? Or a website?
Hello Everyone, It's been awhile for me here.. I'm sorry... My life has been so crazy with being in NY for Zach's treatment.

An Update for Zachary:
Zach has been an in and out of several hospitals and clinics nationwide, most recently and the most effective, best known for their pediatric cancer treatments, Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York and currently undergoing Immunotherapy and 3F8 Antibody Treatment and high doses of Acutane in hopes he will overcome this disease.

Zachary has currently been diagnosed with what physicians call “Relapse #1”. He has a .7 centimeter spot of possible disease close to his right lymph node. The physicians cannot do anything UNTIL it grows to 1 centimeter. Knowing this, the family is preparing for extensive medical care. The cancer has “awaken” unfortunately and Zach will need to undergo more Chemotherapy, Radiation, Bone Marrow Transplants, Surgeries as well as several other procedures with no guarantees of cure.

So were not seeing any close end to this crappy disease.

Amber

Everyone, Your all so wonderful. Thanks for understanding my non-existance here on the board!

Were about 1 hour away air time from NY, and we are now using Corporate Angel Flights to travel to and from NY. Corporate Angels is a NPO that allows children with cancer to fly on the corp. with the big wigs. Kinds odd at times, but all in all Zach loves it, he makes new friends each flight.
The best thing about that is WE DON'T have to GO TO The regular AIRPORT and deal with that stuff, we go to PRIVATE hangers, and just hang out for like 10 misn. board the plane and off we go. So much nicer, smaller plane but smaller too.

Were in Virginia now, I like it alot better then Boise, as I was never into Idaho that much, it is indeed a nice place just not for me!

Thanks for your continued prayers and thoughts.
:):):):)
Quotes are from RME. HTH!

Back