• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**4x4oil.com FUNDRAISER FOR ZACH YOST**

My prayers are with Zach. I sent a little. Hope it helps. Is this the same Zach that people were selling the bracelets at Moab for? I got one when I was out there a month or so ago.

I'm a cancer survivor.

The prizes have grown since the beginning of the raffle, other Amsoil dealers have joind forces with me to off an even SWEETER deal in hopes that you cannot pass up the chance to win and help out a worth cause. So here is what will be included:
One (1) Amsoil EA Series Oil Filter (donated by 4x4oil.com)
One (1) Case (12 quarts) Amsoil SYNTHETIC Oil (donated by 4x4oil.com)
One (1) Case (12 quarts) of Amsoil Severe Gear Gear Lube and pump (donated by SOR4x4.com)
One (1) Pair of Heavy Duty Diff Covers (any axles)(donated by Dan at Blue Torch Fab)
One (1) Amsoil EA Series Air Filter (donated by Po'riggity)
Two (2) Tubes of Amsoil SYNTHETIC Grease (donated by Po'riggity)
Enough Amsoil Anti-Freeze/Engine Coolant for Your Vehicle (donated by Cowboy Diesel Performance)
Complete Hydroboost Brake kit (donated by Van at Vanco Power Brake Supply)
One (1) Case (12 quarts) Amsoil Automatic Transmission Fluid and Filter (donated by Sahara01)
One (1) set of Staun TYRE Deflators (donated by Overland Gears)
So the ladies don't feel left out how about a $50 Gift Certificate to Ringaroundthetoez.com (donated by StepMonster)
One (1) Jeep Interior LED Light (donated by Roundeyes.com)
One (1) yr. subscription to CRAWL MAGAZINE (donated by the folks at CRAWL)

I was also approached by Jeepforum.com member and have now added a runner up to the winning pool that will receive the following:
Lifetime Membership to Jeepforum.com (or $100 towards the board of your choice) (donated by Richmond 88 YJ)
Lifetime Membership to MallCrawlin.com (donated by BigDaveZJ)
Lifetime membership to Pirate4x4.com (donated by Lance and Camo)
One (1) MAC Tools Mini Grease Gun (donated by Budd)
One (1) case of Red Bull Energy Drink (donated by Dustin/Becca from The Red Bull RockCrawlers)
One (1) Red Bull RockCrawlers Team T-Shirt (donated by Dustin/Becca from The Red Bull RockCrawlers)
One (1) Gallon Amsoil 75W-90 Synthetic Long Life Gear Lube (donated by INFAMOUS BUTCHER)

And a 3rd Place prizes (also from a member on Jeepforum.com)
One (1) Year Membership to Jeepforum.com (donated by Rocky529)
One (1) case of Red Bull Energy Drink (donated by Dustin/Becca from The Red Bull RockCrawlers)
One (1) Red Bull RockCrawlers Team T-Shirt (donated by Dustin/Becca from The Red Bull RockCrawlers)
One (1) 2-D Cell Maglight (donated by Matt from RockHard Fabrication)
One (1) Gallon Amsoil 75W-90 Synthetic Long Life Gear Lube (donated by INFAMOUS BUTCHER)

Okay so far to date we have over 350 tickets sold and have raised over $2000!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is AWESOME!!!.

There is still time to get your entries in!!!

Please keep spreading the word.

Dirk

There is still time to get in on the raffle.

We have done great so far raising money for the Yost family, and I want to finish the raffle off with a BANG, so PLEASE if you have not already entered do so now, and be sure to spread the word around I know there are others that need to hear about this!!!!

Thanks to all and good luck!

Dirk

Just incase you have not seen the latest pictures of Zach on his B'Day last week I thought I would post them up here.

Please help this little guy out!!!!!!!!

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Hey,
I'm watching their dog for them. Does that count as a donation? I have my bracelet on as I type too!
GO ZACH!!

The prizes have grown since the beginning of the raffle, other Amsoil dealers have joind forces with me to off an even SWEETER deal in hopes that you cannot pass up the chance to win and help out a worth cause. So here is what will be included:
One (1) Amsoil EA Series Oil Filter (donated by 4x4oil.com)
One (1) Case (12 quarts) Amsoil SYNTHETIC Oil (donated by 4x4oil.com)
One (1) Case (12 quarts) of Amsoil Severe Gear Gear Lube and pump (donated by SOR4x4.com)
One (1) Pair of Heavy Duty Diff Covers (any axles)(donated by Dan at Blue Torch Fab)
One (1) Amsoil EA Series Air Filter (donated by Po'riggity)
Two (2) Tubes of Amsoil SYNTHETIC Grease (donated by Po'riggity)
Enough Amsoil Anti-Freeze/Engine Coolant for Your Vehicle (donated by Cowboy Diesel Performance)
Complete Hydroboost Brake kit (donated by Van at Vanco Power Brake Supply)
One (1) Case (12 quarts) Amsoil Automatic Transmission Fluid and Filter (donated by Sahara01)
One (1) set of Staun TYRE Deflators (donated by Overland Gears)
So the ladies don't feel left out how about a $50 Gift Certificate to Ringaroundthetoez.com (donated by StepMonster)
One (1) Jeep Interior LED Light (donated by Roundeyes.com)

I was also approached by Jeepforum.com member and have now added a runner up to the winning pool that will receive the following:
Lifetime Membership to Jeepforum.com (or $100 towards the board of your choice) (donated by Richmond 88 YJ)
Lifetime Membership to MallCrawlin.com (donated by BigDaveZJ)
Lifetime membership to Pirate4x4.com (donated by Lance and Camo)
One (1) MAC Tools Mini Grease Gun (donated by Budd)

And 3rd Place prizes (also from a member on Jeepforum.com)
One (1) Year Membership to Jeepforum.com (donated by Rocky529)
One (1) 2-D Cell Maglight (donated by Matt from RockHard Fabrication)

And a 4th Place prize
One set of TJ "SHORTY" Corner Guards (donated by Gen-Right Off Road)
So if you have a TJ and have already entered the raffle, PLEASE email me and let me know so I can flag your entry. If you are entering the raffle now, please let me know if you have a TJ. ALL entries will be eligible for the GRAND prize first, after the firts three winners are chosen I will then pick the 4th place winner from the list of TJ owners.

Let's keep this on the top, and really finish the month off making some big $$$$ for the Yost family.

I mean come on guys we are giving away over $2,000 worth of stuff right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you that may have forgotten what exactly we are giveing away and are to lazy to go back to the first post (and for those with email notification) to have it right in front of them, here is the list of prizes:

• One (1) Amsoil EA Series Oil Filter (donated by 4x4oil.com)
  • One (1) Case (12 quarts) Amsoil SYNTHETIC Oil (donated by 4x4oil.com)
  • One (1) Case (12 quarts) of Amsoil Severe Gear Gear Lube and pump (donated by SOR4x4.com)
  • One (1) Pair of Heavy Duty Diff Covers (any axles)(donated by Dan at Blue Torch Fab)
  • One (1) Amsoil EA Series Air Filter (donated by Po'riggity)
  • Two (2) Tubes of Amsoil SYNTHETIC Grease (donated by Po'riggity)
  • Enough Amsoil Anti-Freeze/Engine Coolant for Your Vehicle (donated by Cowboy Diesel Performance)
  • Complete Hydroboost Brake kit (donated by Van at Vanco Power Brake Supply)
  • One (1) Case (12 quarts) Amsoil Automatic Transmission Fluid and Filter (donated by Sahara01)
  • One (1) set of Staun TYRE Deflators (donated by Overland Gears)
  • So the ladies don't feel left out how about a $50 Gift Certificate to Ringaroundthetoez.com (donated by StepMonster)
  • One (1) Jeep Interior LED Light (donated by Roundeyes.com)
  • One (1) yr. subscription to CRAWL MAGAZINE (donated by the folks at CRAWL)

• Lifetime Membership to Jeepforum.com (or $100 towards the board of your choice) (donated by Richmond 88 YJ)
  • Lifetime Membership to MallCrawlin.com (donated by BigDaveZJ)
  • Lifetime membership to Pirate4x4.com (donated by Lance and Camo)
  • One (1) MAC Tools Mini Grease Gun (donated by Budd)
  • One (1) case of Red Bull Energy Drink (donated by Dustin/Becca from The Red Bull RockCrawlers)
  • One (1) Red Bull RockCrawlers Team T-Shirt (donated by Dustin/Becca from The Red Bull RockCrawlers)
  • One (1) Gallon Amsoil 75W-90 Synthetic Long Life Gear Lube (donated by INFAMOUS BUTCHER)

And 3rd Place prizes (also from a member on Jeepforum.com)
  • One (1) Year Membership to Jeepforum.com (donated by Rocky529)
  • One (1) case of Red Bull Energy Drink (donated by Dustin/Becca from The Red Bull RockCrawlers)
  • One (1) Red Bull RockCrawlers Team T-Shirt (donated by Dustin/Becca from The Red Bull RockCrawlers)
  • One (1) 2-D Cell Maglight (donated by Matt from RockHard Fabrication)
  • One (1) Gallon Amsoil 75W-90 Synthetic Long Life Gear Lube (donated by INFAMOUS BUTCHER)

And a 4th Place prize
So if you have a TJ and have already entered the raffle, PLEASE email me and let me know so I can flag your entry. If you are entering the raffle now, please let me know if you have a TJ. ALL entries will be eligible for the GRAND prize first, after the firts three winners are chosen I will then pick the 4th place winner from the list of TJ owners.

All Winners
  • Interco Tires is sending me a box of T-Shirts, each winner will get a shirt or two and I will pick a few random other winners for shirts as well. (donated by Allison at Interco Tires).

Just one week left!!!!!!!!

If you are planning to mail a check or money order PLEASE PLEASE let me know via email or PM so that I can put you on the list, I would HATE for your envelope to get lost in the mail or show up on Friday after the winners are picked.

I plan to pick the winners in the morning next Friday and will email/PM/etc. the winners and post up here.

Those of you that have posted this on other forums I ask that you will repost the results there as well so hopefully everyone knows the results.

I will also be posting up a final tally on EXACTLY how much money we raised next Friday when I announce the winners.

Thanks again everyone.

Dirk

come on guys not much longer and you could score some high$$$ fluids for your rig and at the same time help out 3 yr old have an awesome future.

:NAXJA: :NAXJA: :NAXJA: :NAXJA: :NAXJA: :NAXJA: :NAXJA:

WOW the last day push is working, been alot of entries today so far and that is GREAT!!!!!!!!!

We are getting pretty close to $3,000 now, hopefully by the end of the raffle tomorrow morning we can be over that mark, so thanks to all that have already given and there is still time to spread the word, let's finish off with a BANG!!!!!!!

WELL? Will you post the winners so everyone else can be mad at them?;)

Back