• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.6L Stroker Parts jamestown ny

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
I have a mostly complete set of internals to build a medium buck 4.6L stroker. Parts include:

-Icon ic944 pistons
-new 0331 head...not a jeep casting so its solid
-custom cam from jones cams
-Machined and polished crank
-new clevite bearings
-melling timing set
-arp rod bolts
-new head bolts
-full gasket kit
-hv oil pump

and some other stuff i forgot...all parts are new (other than the crank which has been already made to run). you will only need rings (was waiting on machine work) and lifters/pushrods/rocker arms. i was saving up for roller rockers when this project derailed. i am located in western NY near erie pa. will ship on buyers dime. i have a block that is already machined for a wj that could go with it for extra or an un machined xj block from a 2000 xj. Will not ship the blocks....

i'm trying to get $1750 for the parts...if you want the blocks we can work on a price. The parts would be almost $2500 to buy all on your own. I would also consider working out a deal without the head....i could certainly use the head on another jeep

Ugh, every time I see this I'm tempted. Heavier crank already machined for serpentine belt setup? What rods and compression ratio are the pistons setup for?

Ugh, every time I see this I'm tempted. Heavier crank already machined for serpentine belt setup? What rods and compression ratio are the pistons setup for?

set up for stock 4.0 rods...the crank nose hasn't been machined...guess i should specify, but a cheapo spacer will fix that. the journals were machined true and polished. static compression ratio is around 9.5-9.6:1. Don't remember what the DCR will wind up being...will pack a punch for sure

Back