• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x12.5 Maxxis Bighorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the best kind, my son inlaw makes them all the time for us.HE hates can refried beans.I think he said he would kill me if i put them on the table when he is here.LOL

Top sirloin, mushroom, salad and asparagus.

David Bricker / SYR

I had Donahoo's fried chicken in a box (Pomona) nom nom nom ;)

I had panda express with honey walnut shrimp and orange chicken...

But on a side note. 100 bucks for a "new" rim and tire is still a steal even of his mark up is 300%... Good luck finding a like new spare with a rim for a 100 bucks...

I had panda express with honey walnut shrimp and orange chicken...

But on a side note. 100 bucks for a "new" rim and tire is still a steal even of his mark up is 300%... Good luck finding a like new spare with a rim for a 100 bucks...

What a bunch of whiners. If the "bought for $25" bothers you, move on over it. I am surprised this whole thread wasn't filled with "I had spinach and fetta cheese quiche with some prune juice" for dinner. Geez. Never met the guy, but holy fawk, leave his sale thread alone! $100 for a NEW tire and a wheel is a deal, and that is ALL you should care about.

What a bunch of whiners. If the "bought for $25" bothers you, move on over it. I am surprised this whole thread wasn't filled with "I had spinach and fetta cheese quiche with some prune juice" for dinner. Geez. Never met the guy, but holy fawk, leave his sale thread alone! $100 for a NEW tire and a wheel is a deal, and that is ALL you should care about.

What did you have for breakfast Chris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back