• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33KM2s for sale or trade

LBEXJ

NAXJA Member #721
My son has for sale a set of BFGoodrich KM2 tires..

They are 33x12.5x15 with a little under half tread left.

He's looking for trade for a set of 35x12.5x15 Swampers or other MT tires...

or if you have cash, 250$

PM me if interested..

Sorry about the lack of feedback here ... actually my son posted this using my username. I noticed the original message was posted to where it looked like I wrote the message. Not sure why ...

I'll have him post an update ... I would, but I can't even keep up with what he's got going on, so I'm kinda screwed here. I do know he still has the tires, but that's just about it.

Thanks Dan and Aaron ... I've been hangin' out at the local nursing home ... hound doggin' the chicks quite a bit lately ... and didn't notice the confusion going on here. :woohoo:

Again, sorry, I prompt the boy!

Les

LBEXJ said:
here are some pics.. they didnt seem to be very good. but you get the idea. Two of the tires are good, a little more wear on the inside (unit bearings) The other two were cupped and rotated so they have less tread... heres the pics.. let me know what you think.

l_81d84b68430446d2a750a2ca16e19e6c.jpg

l_dcc5d54b27024065a10a4f4d9770d9de.jpg

l_bbc988a9e3694f81839811655cabf149.jpg

l_67f88144d34b4057abebca9e4d0ecdf0.jpg

these are the pics that he sent me...help it helps

damn. i was thinking about driving down this weekend but they are like 250 miles one way away. good luck with sale.

i have a buddy that wants these... i sent you a PM with days available to get them.

let me know

mac 'middle man' gyvr

Hey John,

Just wondering, how many miles did he get out of em if new before they lost 50%?? I'm considering these when I buy new ones in the Spring.

Hey John,

Just wondering, how many miles did he get out of em if new before they lost 50%?? I'm considering these when I buy new ones in the Spring.
John?

You mean Les?

Back