• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

295X75X16 BFG AT's

tnxjjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 4 bfg's that I was going to use on my Jeep. I am debating on whether or not to put them on because of their size. BFG claims that they measure to be 33.2 inches tall, and 11.6 inches wide. They were on an F-250 for a few thousand miles. They don't have rock rash or big scrapes or anything like that. I'm guessing they might have 70% of the tread left. They will last for a while. I am needing some 32's or 33's if you are interested in trading. I am hoping to get about $300 for the set. These things cost $196 new.

Last edited:
$250??? Someone has to want these tires!!! I have got to get new ones. I am looking for some 33 10.50's, 33 9.50's, 32's or maybe even 31's. These tires just won't fit and I need new ones.

i have some 265/75/16 (approx. 31" tall) bfg long trails that i could trade you if you want. let me know, i will probably take them anyway if you still only want 250 for them.

I'll take them for $300 shipped to 80216
Let me know

depends on which you're interested in, i have two sets, and the deal would be different depending on a couple things and which tires you're interested in. I get free ld on that number so if you want to i'll call you if you give a number, I think it'd be easier to just talk it out.

I have five 32x11.5x16 tsl/sx (four have about 3-4k of road-only miles, fifth is new). And I have four 33x10.5 tsl radials on 15x8s with another 33x10.5 tsl radial trail spare (not a new spare). Kind of depends on whether you want to try stuffing narrower 33s, or drop down to 32s and go that route. Also depends on whether you want to try to make money off your wheels if you go with the ones i have that are on wheels already, since you'd then have a set of 16 inch wheels to sell.

I'll be blunt up front though that the 33s are trail tires, and have their share of trail use though they still have lots of treadlife left, while the 32s don't yet.

Also, if you happen by some chance to be running 16x8s that have 4.25 of backspacing we could just swap 4 straight up and work something out towards the spare I have if you want.

Depends on your interest which path we could go down...

subtract the # signs from #frankie_east#@#hotmail#.com

...frank

I will take some pics of the 33x10.5 tonight when I get home. We did a spur of the moment let's go camp under the stars night last night so that's why I've not answered again until now.

The 33x10.5 are on black ar767's that measure 15x8 with 3.75 of backspacing. This would be the correct backspacing as well if later on you were to decide to go wider up to about 12.5 inches. I'd trade them on the wheels with the spare as an even trade. I think that would be value-wise good for you since then you'd have your wheels to sell and a full size spare, as well as plenty of miles left on the tires. I'll take pictures of both sets for you as I can only drive down on one set. It's up to you which you'd want to go with.

And how about Knoxville to meet? That would have me driving 7.5 hours and you the other 2. I can get from Knoxville back to some family in about 2 hours and if you'd drive those other 2 that would save me 4 hours and make it possible to stay with family that night.

Knoxville would be great for me. I could not use the sx's becuase I don't have 16 inch wheels. That is why I was selling the BFG's. As long as the tsl's have decent tread on them then we should have a deal.

Sounds good to me, I'll post pics tonight. And then if it's a go I could do the drive the weekend after this one if it works out for you, or whichever weekend you'd choose after that.

Back