• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2012!

I had party plans but they fell through, so I spent the evening playing slow chess. I know, I know - too wild and crazy for you all to handle.

old+chess.jpg

Spent NYE in a no-cell zone in Anza Borrego with some of my friends, but I think I was asleep in my tent by midnight (dunno, my cell phone battery died from constantly searching for service; it's "airplane mode" is awful). I headed for my tent because I kept zoning out at the fire & it was too cold to take my shoes off. Didn't want to start 2012 out being pranked! It was awesome, though... didn't hear a single firework or gunshot! Eddie was so happy! He hates both of those! The only sounds out there were the voices of folks I know & like. Other than that, complete silence.

Had to have my DD towed home on NYE :-(

Any SoCal'ers good with the LS-1?
What did you break? Just swap in a LS7 or something. lol.

Fixed! Turns out engines run better with all their spark plugs installed. #3 had somehow wiggled loose.

2012 is looking better already!

Just got home from celebrating in Stoddard Valley.

Happy New Year SoCal NAXJA!

happy new year! spent mine in Ocatillo wells, did some wheeling in truckhaven. got drunk, got in a fight, broke my finger. all in all, good weekend. :)

Sounds like a plan. Got. One sitting around you can sell me cheap?
Ha, if I had one it would be in my Heep.
Fixed! Turns out engines run better with all their spark plugs installed. #3 had somehow wiggled loose.

2012 is looking better already!
That's good. You gonna come to Six Flags next weekend?

Back