• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2007 FJ Cruiser

Wouldn't it be sweet to be able to go down to your local Toy dealer and buy a brand new Land Cruiser with a 4.2 litre diesel (LHD of course). You could outfit it with a nice lift and some large tyres and cruise the American outback.
Why can the rest of the world get the good stuff?
Damn nanny state!:passgas:

scoobyxj said:
IIRC the top Lexus SUV comes with front and rear. and I'm thinking the VW Tuareg (sp?) too.
I'm not sure about the Lexus but you are right...THe Tuareg and Porsche Cayenne do. But...even though both of them are somewhat capable of road i don't think either one of them was really designed with the hardcore offroader at heart.

In fact I would bet that an Xterra would put one to shame off road.

FUGLY!!!! yikes that thing is weird lookin

is the 27k fully loaded? i would get one but thats because i have a 1 year old and another one due in a week and a half and i have a 4dr wj. this would be good as my dd when its paid for the kids can climb in the half doors with no problem and when they need bigger doors it would be time to get rid of it any way. the only problem is i wont buy the first year or second year of anything, usualy by the third year they have most of the bugs worked out. so when my kids are 3 and 4 it would be purfect.

mylt1 said:
i would get one but thats because i have a 1 year old and another one due in a week and a half and i have a 4dr wj. \

suicide doors SUCK when you are in a parking lot trying to load an infant seat in the back or small kids. if there's a car parked in the next spot you have to open the front door, hold the car seat in that opening then open the rear door wrestle the seat in the small back door opening... I just went through this over the weekend with my 3 month old nephew in our GMC Sierra p/u, our next truck will definately have 4 REAL doors.

rock rash said:
Smooth, but no good for offroad.

Good or not, it went through the Rubicon and some other trails STOCK??.

Back