• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2006 SOCAL CHAPTER CHRISTMAS PARTY

You folks have a great time. I'd love to join you but it's just too far from Bakersfield.

:wave:

Goatman said:
You folks have a great time. I'd love to join you but it's just too far from Bakersfield.

:wave:
won't be the same without you there Richard.

Axle Truss! Woo Hoo!

:party:

There’s no such thing as over kill, baby!

Thanks again to all those that donated to todays get together. Oh, you too Troy. ;)

Tim

i coulda swore i heard that kid call my number!

oh well tranny cooler and socal naxja stickers! woooohooo i love raffles when i win!

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
i coulda swore i heard that kid call my number!

oh well tranny cooler and socal naxja stickers! woooohooo i love raffles when i win!
quit rubbing it in Marine

or should i say DUMBTRUCK???

Extra special thanks to Johnny, Ken, Kyung, Lion, Troy, Aaron, Kurt, and anyone else who donated something for the raffle!!!

Nice meeting everyone!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

After a year I finally get to make it out to one of these gatherings. Was good to put names and faces together. Thanks to all who came. Holly and myself had a great time meeting everybody. Now I just have to finish putting my junk together :repair:

This truck was spotted driving by...who was it?
2w2enue.jpg

JohnX said:
2w2enue.jpg

Some ding-a-ling from the MWC. Who else?

Hey Guys! Thanks for making the Christmas Party such a great event! It was great to see some regulars show up and meet new people as well.

Raffle turned out to be a success. We have generated $348!

P.S. Cal, I got some shocks with your name on them ;)

:clap:

We won Lion's mystery gift!

Man now that puts a tijuiana taxi to shame. Way to much money and time on thier hands. Great to see people. Had a great time and now i have a direction that i am going with my jeep. HP D 30 3inch lift with 31s to start gonna look at a way to rid myself of the that wierd front drive shaft and do the slip yoke for the rear. To all that i met you guys rock. To all the marines OOOORAHHHH to everyone else merry x-mas and a happy new year.

JohnX said:
2w2enue.jpg

OMG! I thought that was so funny when that thing drove by. How did you manage to capture a picture of it? Or did you see it later?

Good to see/meet everyone.

And where the heck were the rest of all the locals? Google maps said 1.75 hours to get there for me, and people who live SO much closer didn't show. Cal, Rollins, Jim B, etc you know who you are.

mikedashg said:
And where the heck were the rest of all the locals? Google maps said 1.75 hours to get there for me, and people who live SO much closer didn't show. Cal, Rollins, Jim B, etc you know who you are.

I was wheeling. I figured as long as everyone was in one place, it was safe for me to wheel -anywhere else- without risk of actually being spotted in my jeep.. ;)

-C

2w2enue.jpg

The scariest part, is the owner of that truck probably thinks it is the best looking truck in town :eek:

cracker said:
2w2enue.jpg

The scariest part, is the owner of that truck probably thinks it is the best looking truck in town :eek:
would you guys PLEASE LAY OFF ME AND MY TRUCK!!:rattle: i love my truck, but it is a work in progerss...

NOT!!:D :D :D :D

Back