• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2002 F350 Dana 60

DirtyMJ said:
Because they're idiots. Umm, I believe a prorock 60 uses D70 or F450 ball-joints. Not the modernized D60 ones.

Was actualy talking to Twisted today about this and it doesn't matter as F350 unit bearings are the exact same as F450.

DirtyMJ said:
Really? Well, guess I'm wrong.

Ball joints the same?

Everything, the 450 may have ten lugs but other then that they are the same. Currie, etc do advertise as running 450 outers just to play the number game I'm guessing.

Weasel said:
Everything, the 450 may have ten lugs but other then that they are the same. Currie, etc do advertise as running 450 outers just to play the number game I'm guessing.

Go figure. Well, nobody listen to me because I don't know what's going on...

thats what im running and i love more everyday. full size is the way to go alto if you are wanting to run 36 you will need more lift rusts 8.5 springs are 180 dollars and are great to run!

mud4x4lover said:
if you are wanting to run 36 you will need more lift rusts 8.5 springs are 180 dollars and are great to run!
thats complete BS, you just gotta trim and bumpsop properly, so now are ya gonna tell me 4.5" is not enough lift for 33's?, o yeah you couldt pay me to run rustys junk

F250/F350/F450 are all the same except for a few differences. The Dodge D60's, Dynatrac, Rock Crusher, the Fords, basically all ball joint D60's and straight axle D50's use the same ball joints.

The only difference between the 250/350 and the 450 knuckles are the caliper mounts. If you look at a pic of the currie setup you can see an aluminum bar that goes between the caliper mounts that makes it easy to mount a Willwood caliper. That can't be done with the 250/350 knuckle. So if you want to run 15" wheels you are on your own if you have the 250/350 knuckle and can use the currie mounts and willwoods if you have the 450 knuckles.

Back