• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD 4wd - $14,500

Truck's no longer for sale, decided to keep it. Save some money and hopefully have this thing paid off in full by the end of the summer and save up for a house. (seems to make more financial sense that way)

Truck's no longer for sale, decided to keep it. Save some money and hopefully have this thing paid off in full by the end of the summer and save up for a house. (seems to make more financial sense that way)

Our little man is growing up..........hahahahahah! :D

yeah man, turning down an offer for $15,500 killed me but I think it was the right thing to do now. Save money now so I can have nicer things in the future.

buying a house sucks!!!!!!!!

in the process right now. Im 22 and want a cummins something fierce!!! i had a 01 5.9 gasser that i sold to pay bills and buy another cheaper vehicle (the current xj)

Try for a RD loan. ZERO down, and very reasonable rates.

EDIT:

I was just creeping around and saw we share birthdays!!!!!!! just two years apart ;)

buying a house sucks!!!!!!!!

;)

Beats the hell out of paying rent though right i was paying 700 bucks a month for rent, then bought my house and the payments were 680/month. now my taxes dropped (previous owners had it for rent)and im paying just under 550 a month

Back