• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$20000 and this could be yours.

IMO, the older Brabus versions were the best
HAH. You're on crack then :)

g%20wagon.jpg

As for the headlights, like people said before it looks like they were made in some regular 200mm housings, fiberglassed or vacuumed to a finish, and then put a plastic lens over the bezels.

HAH. You're on crack then :)

You both are. The best version of the G-Wagen was the Peugeot P4 :D

NizkZ.jpg

It's hard for me to reconcile the stripped-out van versions of the G-Wagen that farmers were buying with their EC subsidy payments back in the '80s against the ones that sold here for $125,000 and up. Why anyone would spend that sort of money on a G-Wagen eludes me; it's ireetrievably stuck in my head as an agricultural implement ;)

You both are. The best version of the G-Wagen was the Peugeot P4 :D

NizkZ.jpg

It's hard for me to reconcile the stripped-out van versions of the G-Wagen that farmers were buying with their EC subsidy payments back in the '80s against the ones that sold here for $125,000 and up. Why anyone would spend that sort of money on a G-Wagen eludes me; it's ireetrievably stuck in my head as an agricultural implement ;)
:idea:
The P4 headlights look alright. I wonder if they're the same light as the cherokee light with a different design.. Looks like a circle headlight inside a square one. I'm gonna have to do some searching. Those would look good on my ride.

My version: replace the skull head with regular (painted) snorkel top; replace tail lights with Waggie tails; replace tires with 30" ATs or MTs; beef up front/rear bumpers; paint mirrors body color; remove the silly looking step thingie; replace silly windows with plain tinted glass (dark); 3" lift; LEAVE THE BODY PANELS ALONE! Park it in front of my house to freak the neighbors out.

I'd DD it. If you think I get double-takes in my XJ now ... wait till I roll up in this thing . NAC boyz would freak the "F" out :laugh3:

My version: replace the skull head with regular (painted) snorkel top; replace tail lights with Waggie tails; replace tires with 30" ATs or MTs; beef up front/rear bumpers; paint mirrors body color; remove the silly looking step thingie; replace silly windows with plain tinted glass (dark); 3" lift; LEAVE THE BODY PANELS ALONE! Park it in front of my house to freak the neighbors out.

You pretty much just took away everything that's been done to it. What's the point of the wow factor now?

Didn't read through the whole thread... translated into English...
Ads → Kiev → Buy JEEP → JEEP Cherokee
$ 20000Prodam JEEP Cherokee XJ
JEEP Cherokee XJ 1998 JEEPKiev JEEPJEEP Cherokee XJ picture
see more photos of this announcement (new window)
Specifications
Price $ 20000
Year 1998
Mileage 105000
Working volume of 4000
Full drive
Body Style SUV
Fuel Gas / Petrol
Type Transmission Automatic
Bneshny color green mat
Kiev region
City of Kiev
Views 2750
7 views today
Date 25 January 2011
Description
Contacts
Dmitry

* (066) 227.11.11

Looks like an XJ with a Compass body kit. Or two.

jeep_compass_sport_4x4_discontinued_2010

No it isn't... looks like that turd's sibling, what Jeep's marketing team would like us to call the Jeep Patriot. However, I'm sure the plastic content is more on par with the bulbous "Jeep" Punkass.
jeep.jpg

...and after a quick stop to MTV's Pimp My MallCrawl...
974508d5.jpg

the work looks great, not my style. not a fan of the headlights, but It most likely would look better lifted...maybe like one of these.
070211_buffalo_story1.jpg

I drove these in Afgahnistan...tryed like hell to get one back here...and to my house...didnt work out. lol. this is an RG31, park this in your driveway and you'll get more attention than just that of youe neigboors.

the work looks great, not my style. not a fan of the headlights, but It most likely would look better lifted...maybe like one of these.
070211_buffalo_story1.jpg

I drove these in Afgahnistan...tryed like hell to get one back here...and to my house...didnt work out. lol. this is an RG31, park this in your driveway and you'll get more attention than just that of youe neigboors.
Wikipedia said:
The RG-31 Nyala is a 4x4 multi-purpose mine-protected armoured personnel carrier (APC) manufactured in South Africa by Land Systems OMC a division of BAE Systems. It is based on the Mamba APC of TFM Industries. The RG-31 Nyala is built from an V-shaped all-steel welded armor monocoque hull and high suspension
it comes pre-taco'd!

it's a unibody!

:yelclap:

also, I want one in my driveway. like now.

its v shaped to redirect the blast of IEDs away from the vehicle...it works well....trust me. although..the pucker factor of wheelin one of these in the mountains is huge.

Back