• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$20000 and this could be yours.

needs some fakelocks... with skulls on them.

And maybe:
* skull trailer hitch cover/insert
* skull hood ornament
* skull shifter handle
* skull transfer case shifter handle
* skull rear view mirror decoration
* skull and bones surrounding the license plate
* skull on the top of the antenna
* skull on each door handle

I really wonder what was going through the fabricator's mind...

I really wonder what was going through the fabricator's mind...

Given where this thing is located, I'd guess about a 0.35% BAC :D

(But damn do I like those lights.)

Yes, those lights are damn nice. Look better then the 2500 lights even. Somehow we need to figure out how they came to be.

Pretty sick looking Jeep, for sure. Minus the skull and altezzas anyways.

His lights look like he fabbed up a projector housing and a halogen housing, stuck them together, put them into the jeep, then covered the housing hole with some clear plastic. Do want.

those altezzas always make me think of the hollow walled mug I had as a kid... with the plastic fish floating around in the sides.

They would look much better with such plastic fish installed.

His lights look like he fabbed up a projector housing and a halogen housing, stuck them together, put them into the jeep, then covered the housing hole with some clear plastic. Do want.

Exactly - it's a dead simple approach that seems to be just the ticket. The fact that the aesthetics work with the front end is just icing.

Thinking about it, the way those have been put together would put the projector lenses further towards the front of the XJ, meaning that the space previously occupied by the sealed beam housings and buckets would be freed up to locate the electrics necessary for HIDs.

Yeah, this is the way to go. How much would China charge to crank these out? :D

I bet he had to modify the grill and headlight bucket area to make all those parts fit, unfortunately i dont think this could ever be a bolt on kit.

It could probably be made to be nearly bolt-in. Just remove the headlight holder that XJs have now and make the back of the system the right shape for the factory bulbs to plug in. I like the square look though. :)

I thought those projectors were kinda cool to at first. I like the jeep 2500/ baw or just the standard head light.

The projectors remind me of this..

ART Tuning released the performance kit “A55K” for the G 55 K. After optimizing the supercharger ratio and the engine management system, the engine’s output goes up from 476 bhp to an impressive 580 bhp. The torque increases from 700 to 790 Nm.
3c1be913.jpg

There's this armored thing that looks like a cherokee I found a while back. Not sure what country or the model # is called.

Here's a pic, they use German guns so maybe austria.
6e067b86.jpg

Back